Chapter- 23

In ManPria Mansion

At night

Eevryone were done with their dinner except the Malhotra kids. they were literally tired with the tests and to irritate more, they are going to have one more test the next day which was enough for them to turn off their mood, so Nandini had to feed them which she was doing without any complains but just an adoring smile on her face..But it wasn't just Nandini, Manik was also present on the dining table because he didn't want to miss any damn chance to be with them..

Mia ( casually ): Mom, I have a doubt..

Nandini: Boliye baby sahiba, I have been noticing you since the dinner have started..quite restless..

Mia ( smiled sheepishly ): You know me well..Actually Mumma, my doubt was.." What's make out"..?

And that was the moment when Manvik spat the water, Prathik choked on his food while Manik and Nandini were staring at Mia with widened mouths..

" WHAT "

Mia got startled with their shouts..

Mia: What happened..? Why are you shouting..?

Manvik ( glared ): Mia..who the hell taught you such dirty things..?

Nandini's gaze turned to Manvik, he was speaking like he knew what does it mean..What the..9 years old boy knows the meaning of " make out "..??

Mia ( coolly ): What's the issue in it..?

Prathik ( gritted his teeth ): First answer your brother's question Mia..How come you know all these dirty stuffs..

Manik's gaze turned to the boys. He was still in the shocked zone after hearing such a matured topic from his 9 year old daughter..

Mia ( got scared ): Bhai, aap mujhe daant kyu rahe ho..?

Nandini and Manik noticed Mia was getting scared..

Manik ( smiled ): Mia..

She looked ant him and saw his opened arms..She turned to her mumma who nodded at her with a smile. She kissed her cheeks and got out of her lap and ran to Manik and sat on his lap..

Manvik ( annoyed ): I asked you something, Mia Malhotra..

His tone was quiet sharp which did scare Mia..

Manik ( glared ): Manvik..

Prathik ( irritated ): He isn't at any fault..

Nandini ( glared ): Prathik..

He understood his mother didn't like his tone which he used for his father and he just hung his head down but with an irritated face while Manvik was still glaring at Mia..

Manik ( nodded ): I know that he isn't at fault but not completely. Your sister maybe is of your age but she isn't that matured like you, so you need to be careful..

Manvik ( pissed ): Really..? Can't we scold our sister now..?

Nandini ( frustrated ): Manvik, if I didn't let Prathik to raise his tone, then it applies to you too..

Manvik gritted his teeth and composed himself while Manik smiled inwardly seeing Nandini's discomfort when their sons raise their volume at him..He turned to Mia who was on the verge of crying..

Manik ( caressed her hair ): Princess..don't even try to cry..I hate tears and will you do something which your super hero hates..? ( she nodded in no with a low smile on her face ) then simply, don't..Now, tell me, who taught you such words..?