Chapter- 21

In Pet house

Fab 4 were gaping at Manvik and Prathik who were just patting their respective pets' heads and pushing their noses on their fur and chuckling at it..They couldn't believe what they were seeing..

Cabir ( scared ): Nandu..please tell me those aren't lions..

Nandini ( bad face ): I so wish Bhai..but they are lions..

Manik ( disbelievingly ): Are they mad..? How can they sit with those lions..aren't they dangerous..?

Nandini ( murmured ): Jaise ki khud bohath kam dangerous the..

Manik heard it and he just smiled seeing her saying something even if its indirectly..Nandini marched towards the boys but the boys were in a height since the lions were in a cage to protect other birds from the lions..

Nandini: Manvik Malhotra and Prathik Malhotra..get down now..

ManPr: Mom, take it easy..

Nandini ( pissed ): Like seriously..You took a bath in the morning right..then how can you even think of touching those not-so-scary pets of your's..

They chuckled at her..Manvik got down and took Nandini's hand and dragged her till the Lion's cage..

Nandini: Manu..are you crazy..look, don't take me to him..

Manik looked at the mother-son duo in surprise..

Manvik: He won't harm you, Mom..You have touched him before too..

Nandini: Dare you forget, you forced me to touch him..

Manik: Manvik..if she is scared then why are you dragging her..?

Prathik ( expressionless ): She is our Mom and we have full right on her..

Manik sighed in defeat..by that time, manvik has forced Nandini and she was just asking him not to force her to touch the lion..

ManPr ( puppy face ): Mom...Please na..

She sighed and brought her hand near to Lion and touched his forehead and soon the lion licked her hand which made her more scared..

Nandini: I am telling you..he is gonna eat me, one day..

They boys chuckled..

Prathik: Mom, he likes you, that is why he licked your hand..

Nandini: Mein jaa rahi hoon..

She just climbed down and breathed a sigh of relief..

Alya: I am still shocked..Nandu..your kids are so dangerous..

Nandini giggled while Manvik and Prathik just made a whatever face..

Mia: Arey ye tho kuch bhi nahi..they used to play with these lions and I used to wonder how would their mates feel when they see them spending more time with my brothers..

Manvik and Prathik glared at her while others giggled at Mia's cute comment..

Soon, it was lunch time and Nandini made all the kids to take a bath..

Post Lunch

" Ding Dong "

Nandini: Captain, zara dekhiye na kon aaya hai..

Rangeela nodded and opened the door..

Rangeela: Yes..

Person 1: Is it Nandini Mlahotra's mansion..?

Rangeela ( surprised ): Nandini Malhotra..? This is NM's Mansion..

Person 2: NM..? We got this address as Nandini Malhotra's place..