Chapter- 24

In ManPrIa Mansion

Gaining love won't be easy. Demanding or forcing someone to love would be easy because all you need to do is pressurise them physically or mentally but Manik Malhotra was famous for gaining love, because whatever he shows out is something to hate him to no extent while if one happen to read his heart then nobody could back off from loving him. Yes, he did a mistake or a sin, in fact his impulsiveness lead him only to mistakes but then something nobody understood was his heart never got love which he craved for and this made him into a insecure person. A possessive person who can't let go off something. He wouldn't have thought that Nandini would actually leave him fore ver when he pushed her off on that dreadful night. All he knew was he needed some lone time to get himself calm but before it could happen, she left him because what mattered to her was, her self respect, when you think from Nandini's perspective, then you're not wrong because, for a girl if something matter to the most, then it's her self respect except for kids. Some women will be ready to lose their self respect if it's for their kids..

And now, we can see the same thing happening after years and that is Manik Malhotra earning someone'es love and this time it was his kids..

It's been 2 months since Manik has started acting like a typical father who is even ready to lose his life if it's to become the most important person of his children's life..From waking up in between a bunch of sports' materials to having him beside them during their parents meet was like a dream come true for the kids..But still, they didn't budge or didn't show it out, side effects of being Manik Malhota's blood..

Standing in front of their lavish kitchen with widened eyes and jaws dropped down, there stood Manvik Malhotra and Prathik Malhotra..

Manvik ( still shocked+whispered ): What the heck just happened..?

Prathik ( stunned ): Is it really our kitchen..?

Each and every utensils were scattered on the ground and the duo who have done it were still standing unaffected doing something..

Manvik: I thought Mia's baking partner was Navya Masi..

Prathik ( nodded ): Yeah, I never thought it could be the great Manik Malhotra..

Oh yes, the father daughter were cooking, in fact if we use that word for whatever they are doing now, then it will be a disrespect to it..

Mia ( pouted ): Dad, that tin is too high. How am I going to grab it..

Manik ( pecked her cheeks ): Why am I for then..At your service Madam..

Mia giggled and Manvik and Prathik too had a smile on their lips..Manik grabbed the tin from the topmost shelf and kept it on the slab. He took the flour packet from it and opened it..

THRASH....

And the next moment Manik looked like a zombie..

Mia stared at her father in utter shock while the rest two looked at each other and busted out in laughter. This broke Mia's trance and Manik who was actually rubbing the flour off his face, turned to his left. Seeing his sons laughing like a maniac brought a smile on his lips..

Manik ( hid his smile ): What's so funny to laugh..?

Manvik ( still laughing ): God, you should look at yourself..

Prathik ( laughed out ): Were you planning to bake the cake by using your skin too..??

Manik ( sarcastically ): Of course. I thought you could like this new flavor..Manik Malhotra's skin..

Mia ( giggled ): Dad, we don't eat humans..

Manvik ( chuckled ): And FYI, we don't eat any other cakes except Red Velvet Cake..