Epilogue

In Angel's Mansion

In a bedroom

We could see a couple sleeping cuddled in each other's embrace with a constant smile on their lips..Sun rays were trying their best to enter the room and finally they were successful which made the man to open his eyes in irritation, but soon it vanished when he saw his lady love sleeping in his arms peacefully..he kissed her cheeks making her smile in sleep..

Lady: Hmm..Mani..so jao na..

Manik smiled and pecked her already swollen lips due to his last night's naughty act..

Manik: Aur kithna sona hai tumhe, Jaan. Wake up Nandu..

Nandini opened her eyes cutely and looked at him to see him smiling at her and she smiled sweetly at him..He took something form the side-table and kept in front of her and covered his face with it..

Manik: The most beautiful flower to the most beautiful dream come true of mine..

She smiled widely and whispered " Orchids "..She looked at him and he has already pouted, she laughed and captured his lips in her's and it didn't take him a minute to nibble them hard..

Nandini ( slapped his arms ): You've grown more hard, Mani..

Manik ( winked ): Arey, what can I do..My wife is just growing more beautiful..

She smiled and shook her head and tried to get up when the sheet slipped form her upper body..She immediately grabbed it with a flushed face as she was naked. He smirked and pulled her by waist and whispered in her ear..

Manik: You just don't need to hide it, I have seen everything..

She managed to glare at him and he laughed out at her flushed face..

Nandini: Mani..chup raho..bache aayenge ab..

As soon as she said it, they heard.." Mom..Dad.." from outside their bedroom..

Manik ( pouted ): I was romancing with my wife..

SHe giggled and got up with the cover wrapped around her body..

Nandini: Sudhar jaa Manik Malhotra..10 saal baad beti uske boyfriend ke saath ghar aayegi aur aap hai ab bhi besharmi kar rahe hai..

Manik ( smirked ): Uska boyfriend ka kya karna hai, wo mein jantha hoon aur meri besharmi, jab hamari Mia ki bhi bacho hogi na tab bhi mein romance karna bandh nahi karoongi..

Nandini threw the pillow at him and walked inside the bathroom while he laughed and opened the door after wearing his tracks only to get pushed inside by his kids..

Manik: Ye mera hi kamra hai na, Mr. Manvik Malhotra, Prathik Malhotra and Mia Malhotra..

Mia ( grinned ): good Morning, Dad..

He grinned widely at her and picked her in his arms and fell on the bed and made her lie on his chest and signaled his sons and the next moment they were resting their heads on his stomach from either sides..

ManPr: Morning Dad..

Manik: Morning baby Malhotras..

Mia: Dad, aaj kya plan hai..

Manik: Aaj hum milkar mumma ko pareshani karenge, as usual..

Manvik: Har baar mumma ko pareshan kyu karthe hai aap dhono..

Prathik: Wahi tho..mumma ne kya bigada hai aap dono ka..

Manik ( rolled his eyes ): And here come Mumma's boys..

Manvik and Prathik showed their tooth..

Mia: Inka chod..Dad, execute our plan..

Manik winked at her..Nandini stepped outside to her bedroom only to get drenched in face powder..

Nandini ( shouted ): Manik Malhotra and Mia Malhotra..

And she heard Manik's and Mia's laughter while Manvik and Prathik were looking at her with pity plus shocked faces..Nandini's face has turned red due to anger and she looked at her boys to see them smirking, she too smirked. Manvik brought a bucket of water from the bathroom and the three poured it on the duo making them yell in shock..

Manik: Nandini Malhotra and Mumma's boys, you're so dead..

Nandini: Aw, everything is fair in Love and war, hubby..

And she laughed with her sons, soon she was pulled on Manik..

Nandini: manik..kya kar rahe hai..bache hai yaha..

Manik: Bache..babies, do you have any problem if I romance with your mother..

" Nah " the kids giggled..

Nandini ( glared ): But, I do..

Manik: And I don't care..

He nuzzled in her neck and she pushed him making him sulk like a baby..

Nandini: Bache ko kya kuch sikhatha ho tum..aur tum log bhi, kya kya dekhthe hai..

Manvik: Humne kya kiya, Mom..

Prathik: Dad tho hamesha majnu banna chahthe hai aur ye hamara problem kaise ban gaye..

Mia: Exactly, pehle control yourselves and then talk to us, Mr and Mrs. Malhotra..

Manik and Nandini looked embarrassed but then pulled their kids on them and hugged them and smiled in happiness..

" Hume bhi place mil sakthe hai kya.." asked someone from the door..

They looked at the door to see Fab 5, Navya and Abhi with their kids..

Nandini ( grinned ): Ye bhi koi poochne ke baath hai..

And the next moment, it became a complete family hug bounded with only Love and love..

" We are family.." echoed the whole gang..

Manik ( murmured to Nandini ): I love you, Jaan and thank you for this family..

She kissed his cheeks making him smile..

Nandini: I love you too monster Mani and we are family so thanks to you too for completing us..

He smiled at her and she smiled at him and they all kept their bodies stick with each other and prayed for their happiness until their last breathes..

....And they lived happily ever after by being loved and by loving each other...