Chapter- 13

In ManPrIa Music Labels

Nandini was working in her cabin while Fab 5 were jamming in the music room..Manik was feeling energetic today..that too after 10 years of his life. He always felt energetic in his life..Before it was because of his darkness in life, the darkness taught him to be a monster and he became an angry monster who found peace only in Music. But when Nandini came in his life, she became his peace and so he never needed music to get peace..One smile of her makes his day..He gets energetic while singing if she is sitting in front of him, he believed that no matter what at the end of the day he has her in his arms..

For Nandini, she found happiness in her kids. Mia's smile, Manvik's and Prathik's small fights make her day. Manik always lived in her heart.. She says that she hates him but we have a problem and that's our heart. Our heart always wishes for that thing which is right for us but sometimes we don't agree with it. Nandini is also going through it. She knows her peace lies in him but she couldn't just forget whatever he said 10 years back. She couldn't forget the scene when he manhandled her..And so she couldn't forgive him..

Today, something was wrong with her. She was feeling so damn tired and drowsy too.. Its not yet lunch and she had her breakfast too then why was she feeling drowsiness..She couldn't let her eyes open for more time. It was getting closed time to time but she was struggling to keep it open so that she can work..

Mrs. Rina Newton, Nandini's P.A. entered the cabin after knocking on the door..

Rina ( smiled ): Good Morning N.M...I am here to let you know today's schedule..

Nandini ( still looking down ): Hmm..

Rina started narrating the schedule..But Nandini wasn't even listening to anything..She was feeling lifeless..

Nandini ( tired voice ): Umm..Ri..na..Get me some..water..

Rina felt something fishy the moment she entered the cabin..Nandini never behaved like this in office. Nandini was more like a younger sister for Rina, so knew how she is in real.

Rina nodded and got some water and went to nandini..She handed the glass to her but Nandini was taking it with shivering hands..She was using both the hands to hold the glass..

Rina ( not official ): Honey..are you fine..?

Nandini could just nod..She was feeling drowsy and upon that she couldn't drink water properly too..Rina held the lass for her and made her drink the water..She took the glass back..

Rina ( concerned ): Honey, you aren't fine..what's wrong..?

Nandini ( started working ): Nothing..Am fine..I was a bit tired..

Rina just nodded thinking nothing can go wrong when Manvik and Prathik are with Nandini..Rina went to the cabin adjacent to Nandini through which she can see her..

Nandini was working again but she started to feel the drowsiness again..

Nandini ( self thought ): Whats happening..I had my breakfast today..Lunch is after 2 hours only. Then why am I feeling this drowsiness..I couldn't even hold the glass..This happens only when I get ' it '...

Suddenly she remembered something and her eyes went wide..

Nandini ( whispered ): Medicine...

She started searching her bag but no use..She stood up with great difficulty and started searching for it in the cabin..

While in Rina's cabin, Fab 5 entered..

Cabir ( smiled ): Hey, Mrs. Rina..

Rina who was observing Nandini time to time from the adjacent cabin got distracted by Fab 5..