Chapter- 12

In ManPrIa Mansion

In the downstairs..

The kids got ready and were waiting for Nandini to join them for breakfast as she will be dropping them and then NavNi along with Fab 5 will be leaving to ManPrIa music labels..But soon the 3 kids saw a nightmare standing in front of them with creepy eyes..The kids looked back at Rangeela who opened the door for the person and was grinning at the kids while they glared at him and looked at each other..

Manvik ( muttered ): Mar gaya..

Prathik ( annoyed ): Why the hell is he in our home..?

Mia ( glared ): As if you don't know..Khabar lene aaya hai..

Navya who heard the kids talk just giggled and went forward to the person..

Navya ( smiled ): Have a seat Sir..

The man took a seat..

Man: Where is NM..?

Navya: She will be here soon..Would you like to have something..?

Man: Uh..just a cup of tea..

She nodded and asked Rangeela to call Nandini and went to kitchen to ask the servants to make tea..

In the upstairs..

While here Fab 5 and Abhi got ready to leave and was waiting for Nandini to come out..That's when Rangeela came upstairs and knocked on Nandini's room..

Rangeela: Nandu beta..

Nandu: Ji Captain..

Rangeela: Neeche bachon ka School Principal aaya hai..

Nandini ( huffed ): Phir se..teek hai..mein aathi hoon..

Rangeela said 'okay' and went downstairs and at the same time Nandini came out looking elegant in a business formal dress..

While Manik was looking at her with open mouth..He thought she wears short dresses only inside the house but she is wearing even during her office times too..He rubbed his eyes many times to confirm whether he is dreaming or not..

Nandini saw Fab 5 staring at her while she looked confused..

Nandini: Aap log mujhe ghoor kyu rahe hai..?

Alya ( hugged her ): Cause you are looking stunning..

Nandini ( smiled ): Thank you..

Mukti ( side hugged her ): Tho chale..wese bhi neeche ek , umm kids kya bulathe the..Haa nightmare..nightmare is waiting for you downstairs..

Cabir ( confused ): Nightmare..how come a nightmare can wait for a person..

Abhi ( grinned ): You will find out in the downstairs..

Nandu ( looked at Mukti ): Waise Mukti..Ayaan kaha hai..Alish ko bhi mene dekha nahi..

Alya ( surprised ): Tumhe Alish ke bare mein bhi patha hai..

Nandini ( smiled ): Haa..mukti aur Bhai uske baarein mein bohat baath karthe hai..

Abhi ( smiled ): Wo dono so rahe hai..Actually kal unn donon ko bhukar tha..stomach upset..isiliye bahar nahi aaye..

Nandu ( tensed ): Kya..aur aap ab batha rahe hai..donon teek tho hai na..mein bhi na..bhool hi gayi thi..Ayu always gets sick whenever he comes to Australia..I didn't know that Alish also has the same problem..Alya..wo tek hai na..

Dhruv ( smiled ): Arey meri ma..sab teek hai..ek din rest karna hai un donon ko..which they did yesterday..now they will wake up today and you can see your house upside down..