Chapter- 8

In ManPrIa Mansion

" Your Dad "

Those two words had a great impact on the Malhotra kids..The boys were looking at their mother with so much of emotions..they could read her eyes and say it that she was in deep pain..Saying to your own children that the person whom they don't know is their own Dad is a situation which gives only pain to a woman..

While Mia was looking at Nandini in shock and she was hell surprised..She was the one who always wanted to meet her Dad..She longed for his care and Love..She longed for his protection just like how her friends were pampered and protected by their Dads..A dad is the first hero of a daughter and so was for Mia even if she hasn't met him until today..

Manik was looking at Nandini in pain..He knew she was in pain and didn't want to disclose her kids that he is their Dad but something forced her to tell it..She is standing there with closed eyes and hands in a fist to control her anger, pain, frustration and moreover hurt..

Feeling 4many gazes on her she opened her eyes and looked up to find her babies looking at her with different emotions..She looked at Manvik and Prathik first and saw them in pain..she nodded in No as a gesture to be strong which they did immediately while when she looked at Mia she saw her with tears in her eyes and waiting for her to assure her for that Nandini nodded in Yes saying that's the truth..

That was it for Mia..she turned to Manik who was also in tears..He looked at her and knelt down and looked down not able to meet her eyes..While she hugged him tightly and cried her heart out making him cry too..He hugged her back with the same favor..

Nandini just moved away from there and went upstairs..while Manvik and Prathik was busy in looking at the father-daughter duo..They didn't know should they stop their sister or should they be happy that at least her dream came true..

Manik broke the hug and wiped her tears and nodded in No..She kissed his cheeks which he returned back with a sweet smile on his face, the smile which was lost 10 years back..

Mia ( sniffing ): Where were you all this time ? You know I have been waiting for you since a long time..were you angry at Mom ?

Manik ( smiled ): No baby..I could never be angry at your Mom..Its just I couldn't come..I am sorry..I will never repeat it..

Mia ( forward her hand ): Nandini promise ?

He looked at her in surprise..She was asking the same way how Nandini used to ask for his promises..The same childish, innocent and adoring Angel and now she has given birth to a photo copy of hers but the difference is this little Angel's character is somewhat like his too..

Manik ( kept his hand on hers ): Nandini promise..Now will you call me Da..Dad..?

Mia ( smiled in tears ): D..da..Dad...

Manik smiled and then cried and hugged her tightly..

Mia smiled widely and hugged him back..She took his hand and walked towards her brothers and stood in front of them..

Mia ( excitedly ): Bhayyu , Bhai..see our Dad is here..I told you right..one day he will come and meet us..see it happened..

Manvik and Prathik looked at Manik with a blank face while Manik looked at them with full adoration and Love..He could see himself in them..His attitude, His personality, His anger and even his features..Manik knelt down in front of them and moved his both arms towards them in order to touch their face but before it could happen they moved back making Manik shock..

Manik: Baby..what happened..?

Manvik ( sarcastically ): Baby ? Whose baby ? I don't think I have ever given you any kind of permission to call me baby..