Chapter- 6

In ManPrIa's Mansion

In Nandini's bedroom

Nandini was lying on the bed with her eyes closed..Her eyes were wet and tears were flowing like no end but she wasn't sniffing, she wasn't sobbing..there was no sound of any cries..if someone have seen only her lying on the bed then they would have thought that she was sleeping..one should come closer to her face to understand that she was crying..

' He came today..I was seeing him after 10 long years..He didn't change a bit, still that handsome face with a baby heart which I have fallen for 12 years back except those dark circles under his eyelashes that clearly shows his sleepless nights..I never thought I would be meeting him, not at least as business clients..Why did you do it Manik ? Why did you raise your finger at my character? Was my Love so weak that you couldn't trust me ? Wasn't I a true match for him that he decided to throw me out of his life ? I was the most happiest soul when I got to know I was Pregnant..When I was pregnant with my Manik's, my Love's baby..I had even prepared how to give this good news to you Manik, but you destroyed everything..You never trusted me and so you never LOVED me..' thought a lifeless Nandini..

" MOM " yelled her babies from outside..She wiped her tears harshly and got up..she rushed towards her closet and applied some concealer under her eyes so that her kids don't identify that she cried..She ran towards washroom and entered in..

"MOM" came a yell again..

Nandini ( inside the washroom ): Haa..aa rahi hoo..

She washed her face and applied the concealer again and took the towel and started wiping her face and came out of the washroom..

Nandini: What happened ? Why are you yelling ?

Manvik: Mom..tell your daughter to give it back..

Nandini ( sighed in disbelief ): Mia..ab kya kia tumne ?

Mia ( innocently ): Mene kuch nahi kiya mom..

Prathik ( sarcastically ): Acha..tho phir humne kiya sab kuch..tu tho hai hi ithni innocent..kyu..?

Mia ( folded her arms ): Of course I am..mein aap logon ke tarah nahi hoon..

Manvik: Mia, wo gadget wapas de..wo hamara hai..tujhe uske kya zaroorat hai..tu tho video games mein interested bhi nahi na..

Mia: Nahi doongi..

ManPr ( whined ): Mom...

Nandini ( huffed ): Mia..wo wapas dedo..tujhe uske kya zaroorat hai ?

Mia: No mom, I won't give..

Nandini ( glared ): Mia..

Mia ( made a baby face ): Mom..aap hamesha apne beton ke saath dethe hai..not fair..I am also your baby right ?

Nandini smiled and went towards her and picked her up and sat on the bed along with Mia on her lap, she opened her arms to her sons too..they both rushed towards her and sat on her either sides..

Nandini ( dramatically ): Acha ji..tho aapko lagtha hai ki mein partial hoon..mujhe nahi patha tha ki meri beti ko mere baare mein kuch nahi jaanthi..

Mia ( sadly ): Nahi mumma..aapki baby hoon na mein tho mein kese aapke baarein mein galath sochoongi..

Nandini smiled and kissed her forehead..

Nandini: Aur meri baby ko sad hone ke zaroorath nahi cause I was just playing a prank on you aur rahi baath mein tumhare bhaiyon ke saath dene ka..tho kisne kaha mein unke saath de rahi hoon..mein tho truth ke saath de rahi thi..wo gadget unke hai aur haan jo unke hai wo tumhari bhi hai par tum wo gadget kabhi use nahi kiya hai kyunki tujhe video games pasandh nahi hai tho iska mathlab ye hai ki tu masthi kar rahi thi and yes I really agree with you, arey agar masthi nahi tho kya zindagi hai par masthi ko bhi limits hai..jab limits cross karthe na tabhi tum 3 mere samne aake complain karthe hai..hai na ( she nodded ) haa tho jab complain karthe ho tho mujhe sachai ke saath dena hai aur ab sachai inn dono ke saath hai..isilye mumma unke saath de rahi thi warna mumma aese kahegi bhi nahi..