Chapter- 25

In ManPrIa Mansion

The Kitchen

Mia walked inside the kitchen only to see Manik sitting on the floor with tears flowing out if his eyes without an end. She got terrified with the scene and rushed to him and knelt down beside him and cupped his cheeks..

Mia: Dad..kya hua..why are you crying..??

Manik looked at her and hid her in his arms completely while she couldn't understand anything. He wept in her arms and she caressed his hairs with a confused face..

Manik ( sniffed ): She..she won't..forgive..me..right..

And now she knew whom was he talking about..She broke the hug and wiped her tears. She stretched his lips and tried to make him smile..

Mia: Dad, Mumma loves to see us smiling because she says that she loves us and can never see our tears. Nandini Malhotra can't withstand her loved ones' tears and so yours..

Manik ( chuckled sadly ): That's for her loved ones not me..

Mia ( sighed ): So, you are saying that she is hurt because of you but she doesn't love you..??

Manik looked at her with a frown on his forehead..

Mia ( smiled ): Hadn't she love you, she would have forgiven you long back and asked you to move on, but here she asked you to gain her trust, she believes trust is everything for a relationship. If she didn't want to get back with you, will she ever ask you to gain her trust..?

Manik thought for a moment and nodded in no making Mia smile..

Mia ( cupped her cheeks ): She loves you, Dad. Ithna ki, aap nahi jaan saktha wo aapse kithna pyar karthi hai but she's hurt, Dad. She's hurt because you didn't trust her, she's hurt because you left her alone when she was having a hard time in giving us a luxurious life. She had to bear taunts from the neighborhood just because she was a single mother, ye sab unkeliye ithni aasan nahi thi, Dad. It wasn't..

Manik looked more hurt and he pressed his lips together to control his sobs..Mia kissed his cheeks..

Mia: But, now you don't need to worry, she isn't going to have any such problems ahead. you know why..?

Manik ( softly ): Why..?

Mia ( smiled ): Because, she's looking forward to hold your hand and face the world with her ever confident smile..

And then, he smiled to his fullest amidst his tears which brought a wide grin on her face. He hugged her and kissed her head innumerable times..

Manik: I love you baby, Daddy loves you a lot..

Mia ( cutely ): And Mia loves you too..

" Uhu Uhu.." someone's cough brought them out of their trance..They broke the hug and looked in the right to see who it was..

Mia ( smiled ): Bhayyu...Bhai...

Manvik and Prathik entered the kitchen with attitude and stood in front of Manik. Mia and Manik stood up after rubbing his tears off and looked at them with confused faces..

Manvik ( looked behind ): Captain...

Rangeela entered inside with a huge box in his hand and stood beside Manvik and Prathik..

Prathik ( emotionless ): Give it to him, Captain..

Rangeela forwarded the box to Manik while he stood clueless..

Manik: What is it..?

Manvik ( looked here and there ): Someone has sent it to you..

Prathik ( continued ): We got it from the delivery guy, along with this letter..