Chapter- 7

In ManPrIa's Mansion

Nandini was standing in shock..She was the one who asked them to stay with her as per the contract but she didn't expect them so early and that too she didn't know how to introduce her babies to them, especially to their own FATHER..She looked at the hand which is kept on her arm and looked towards the person to see Navya..Navya smiled at her making her smile too..Navya is one such a friend who always stood by her, no matter she was going though happiness or sadness..Navya's assurance made her smile and she kept her shocked face to a straight face..

Nandini: Welcome everyone..I didn't expect you all this early..Hope you didn't find any kind of hurdles to find the Mansion..

While Fab 5 was still standing in shock, except Manik who had a smile of happiness..He was actually smiling like a fool..Who won't be..He was a man who was living with only a tinge of hope in seeing his Love again and getting her back in his life in 10 years but seconds before he got to know that he is a father of 3 kids, oh boy..his happiness had no bounds..

Cabir came out of his trance and moved forward and stood in front of Nandini with arms folded..She could read anger in his eyes..She knew why was it..He was the one whom she called as her brother after Abhi and he was the first person whom she announced to that she is leaving India forever..He was the one who loved her immensely, maybe more than a real brother could love his sister and he was ready to sacrifice his Love, Navya and sent her with Nandini so that she wouldn't feel lonely..And now he is getting to know that she is a mother and he didn't know about it, of course he knew that it was Manik's kids..She loved him with all her heart that she can't think about any other man or a second marriage..

Cabir ( straight face ): We need to talk Nandini..

She just nodded at him..Seeing Nandini vulnerable isn't new but seeing NM vulnerable is really new to everyone and the way Cabir spoke to her was not at all accepted by her babies..They looked at each other and at Cabir..Mia was thinking how to make him pay for it while Manvik and Prathik spoke it..

Manvik ( gritted teeth ): Excuse me Mr..You can't speak to our Mom like that..

Prathik ( boiled in anger ): We wouldn't like it..

This made each and every heads in the room to snap at them..They looked at him in shock..did they just raised their voice at Cabir Dhawan..While Cabir looked at them with a hidden smile..They are really Manik Malhotras' kids..

Nandini who understood their possessiveness for her bent to their level and caressed their cheeks..

Nandini: Manu..Prathi..don't talk to him like that..

Manvik: He just spoke to you rudely..

Prathik: And you know we won't tolerate anyone speaking ill with you..

Manik had mist in his eyes..His kids were there in his absence to protect her..While Nandini smiled at them..She knew its their care and Love for her..She taught them well how to speak to elders but yeah they are Manik Malhotra's blood and being without attitude is something next to impossible and just like him they also gets possessive when it comes to Nandini..

Nandini: What if he has the right ?

ManPr looked at her in confusion..

Nandini: Do you know his name ?

"No"

Nandini: He is Cabir Dhawan..

The boys looked at her in shock and then looked at Cabir who was looking at Nandini in confusion..he was actually thinking whats the use in telling his name..how come it will reduce their anger..