Chapter- 3

In the Cycle race field

The Fab 4 was still looking shocked..They found Mia's brothers exactly similar to Manik..Manik was the first one to come out of shock..

Manik: Well, looks like you love your brothers a lot..

Mia ( smiled ): Obviously I do..They are the best brothers one could ask for..Haa they are tough to the world but with Mom and me they are the sweetest but yeah they annoy me like hell..

Alya: How old are they ?

Mia: 9 years old..

Manik: Oh so its twins.. And you ?

Mia: 9 years..

Cabir: What ? How come you 3 could be 9 ?

Mia ( giggled ): Because its not twins..we are triplets..

Dhruv: So 9 years old boys are this popular ?

Mia: Yup, but they look like 13 or 14..cause they are so tall..still a baby at heart and when they are with mom not even 9 years old..they act like small babies only..

Manik ( smiled ): What about your Dad ? I mean aren't they the same with him ?

He didn't know why but he wanted to ask about their dad..he felt like he knew this little bundle of joy sitting on his lap, who was blabbering about her family..But Mia's got upset after hearing about her Dad, she was the one who always wishes to be with her Dad, at least once..But neither her Mom told anything about him except he is a Malhotra nor her brothers showed the excitement that she has for her Dad..But before Mia could answer the race started and her mind easily diverted to it..The Fab 4 noticed each and every expression of her's..But soon they too got indulged in the race..

Mia ( shouted ): Go..Go..Go..

Manik ( smiled ): Which are your brothers..we can also cheer you know ?

Mia ( excitedly ): Those Read shirts..

They looked at them, their face wasn't visible but they were the first in the race so it was easy for them to identify..Manik felt proud..' Why am I feeling proud of some random children, or are they any random for me ? ' that was the only thought came in his mind..

Girl ( whispered ): Hey, did you dig that pit ?

Boy: Yes, I did..

Mia ( heard their conversation ): What are you talking about Andy ?

Andy: It's none of your business..

Mia ( scowled ): It is Mr. Cause whatever you speak will be filthy and it would be against my brothers..

The girl who talked with that boy spoke now..

Girl: Tell her Andy..anyway she wouldn't be able to do anything..

Andy ( smirked ): You are right Lilly..So listen Miss Mia..I had made a pit in the race field that too the same place where your brothers punched me for the first time and this time they are going to get hospitalized for the first time and that too by me..I have especially arranged for your shitty brothers..they will not make it this time..

The Fab 4 were silent suspectors till now but when they heard him calling Mia's brothers shitty they felt an urge of punching him..they felt like Andy was speaking against them..

Mia ( furiously ): Seal your filthy mouth or else I wouldn't mind to punch it just like how I punched your monkey-faced friend..And about my brothers..I don't need to tell about their strength to you, after all they made you hospitalized for a month and now get ready to get back to your hospital bed once more, this time it will be for 2 months mister..