Chapter- 20

In ManPrIa Mansion

Nandini's bedroom

Nandini was sitting with her eyes closed lost in deep thoughts..

Nandini ( thought ): Mere alawa kisi ke bhi samne sar nahi chuka Manik par aaj mere Papa ke samne bhi usne apna sar chuka..Sometimes, I think I need to soothe his pain but whenever I think about the pain that I went through, I just drop that thought..Nobody could understand a girl's pain when she gets pregnant in her late teenage that too when her husband accused her of cheating on him. One should go through my life to know about my pain. My babies are the best kids one could wish for but taking care of 3 babies at a time isn't something easy. I had to keep them in Kapoor's Mansion whenever I was at work. Just think about my babies. how much they had to suffer. They needed my love, their father's pampering but they couldn't get it much in their childhood. As their mother was mostly at work and their father, he didn't even know he had children on his own..That is why Sid was like a fatherly figure for my kids because he always took care of them. I used to think that how can he love my babies when he has no relation with them..But they could never find their father in him, they knew their father was somewhere. Though Manu and Prati never showed, but they craved for Manik's love. they were angry at Manik but still, they are glad to see him. After all they are our blood, I can understand my kids..Mia, she is really happy..her smile is the precious gift of God and her smile has turned only huge since the moment she met him..Please let my kids happy..

I felt something on my lap and two hands on my cheeks..I opened my eyes to see Manu and Prati wiping something on my face..I didn't know I was shedding tears..I looked below to see Mia on my lap with tears flowing from her eyes..I straightened myself..

End of Nandini's POV

Nandini: Mia, kya hua..baby..why are you crying..? Manu, Prati..kya hua..

Mia sat straight and sat on her lap with legs on Nandini's either sides and kept her head on Nandini's chest..

Mia ( in tears ): Mom, did he..hurt you..?

Nandini ( frowned ): Who..?

Mia ( stammered ): Dad..

Nandini ( surprised ): What..?

Mia: Today, Dad was telling Nanu that he thought you were cheating on him and he said a lot of bad things to you..Is it true..? Were you hurt Mumma..? I thought you both were having some problems but I never knew he had hurt you Mom..I am sorry..

Nandini ( kissed her forehead ): Why are you apologizing, baby..

Mia ( cried ): Because, I wanted to see you both together and I didn't get angry at him, like Bhai did..

Nandini ( smiled ): You think I would like if my baby acts rough with anyone..

Mia nodded in No..

Nandini ( smiled ): He is your father, baby and you being an excited soul to meet your father will never act rude with him..I won't like it too..Because my baby shouldn't harm anyone's feelings. Yes, your father and I have problems with each other but it shouldn't come to you..He is your Dad and follow your heart's wish..If your heart wants to be with him, to love him then do listen to it or else one day you will hurt yourself for committing today's mistakes..Don't be rough on anyone..And your Dad holds a special place in your heart..So, never do it..Besides, he loves you a lot..Did you understand.?

Mia smiled at her..

Mia: Won't you feel bad..?

Nandini ( smiled ): Of course not..I love my babies and what matters to me is your happiness..