Chapter- 9

In ManPrIa Mansion

In Manvik's room

Once a beautiful room is now in a mess..The bed sheets were on the ground, the curtains are almost off the railing, his books were scattered here and there, the showpieces of his room were broken into pieces and were lying on the ground..It clearly showed that someone had deliberately made it in such a worst condition..

Nandini who was crying till now came to Manvik's room to check on him..She knew she had to be strong for her kids..She knew her boys will be in a mess and so she decided to forget her pain and soothe them first..

She entered the room but wasn't surprised at it..her eyes roamed around the room only to spot Manvik sitting on the floor without any emotions on his face..He was blankly looking outside through the window..She rushed towards him with tears in her eyes which she was wiping harshly every now and then..

She knelt down in front of him and cupped his cheeks making him look at her..She was getting scared cause he wasn't responding to her touch too..He was just looking at her..

Nandini: Speak something baby..

But he was just staring at her..

Nandini ( in tears ): Manu..please talk to me..you are scaring me..

He still didn't move..

Nandini ( shouted and shook him ): Manvik..speak to me..

That was it..He came out of his trance and crashed into her heart sobbing..He never liked to see her cry and so he doesn't cry in front of her but there used to be sometimes when he loses his control and that's when she asks him to let it out..

Manvik ( sobs ): Mom..he..he is..b..back..He is here..Why..? Why did he..he come back..? Its..hurting mom..The person who is supposed..to..to be our Hero..is..is someone we hate now..I don't know what to do Mom..

Nandini ( crying ): Shh..baby..don't cry..everything is going to be fine..You are my big baby..And what I know is my babies are the most strongest kids in the world..I have always taught you right..Whenever you come across pain think about your peace and you will automatically fall in happiness..

He broke the hug and looked at her face..He wiped her tears and nodded in No..

Manvik: Don't cry Mom..you know we don' like it..

Nandini ( smiled in tears ): Then never fall weak cause only your victory could make your Mom smile..

He finally smiled making her heart beam in happiness..the only thing that she wants is her babies' happiness..No matter in how much pain she is but she wants to see her babies happy..That's how a mother is right..She will be happy or sad, it doesn't bother her, but she will always wish to see her kids happy, cause it bothers her when she sees her babies in sadness..

She kissed his forehead and made him stand..She took him the bed and made him lie down..She ruffled his hairs and soon he fell into deep slumber..She covered him with the duet and kissed his forehead and left the room not before asking the workers to come and clean the room through the intercom..This wasn't a new thing for workers..Manvik always let his anger by throwing things..perks of being Manik Malhotra's son..

All these were seen by Manik who dashed out of his room as soon as he changed to see Nandini and followed her till she enters Manik's room..He was in tears after hearing how much his son hates him..He felt like murdering himself for being the reason of their tears..He followed Nandini when he saw her going to the adjacent room and stood outside the room..

In Prathik's room

Well, his room was still in its shape..Nothing changed..Except his shirt which was on the floor..He was actually there in the corner of the room and letting out his anger on his poor punching bag..That was Prathik's routine..Whenever he gets angry he doesn't so anything to his room or any objects in it but he let it out on his punching bag..The first thing he did with his hand other than caressing his Mom's or Mia's cheeks is punching..And that too he punched his neighbor when he was just 4 years old..Since he was tiny his punch was also tiny, good for the neighbor..