Chapter- 14

In the hospital

Nandini tried to get up, Manik was about to forward his hand to hold her but she showed her hand asking him not to do it which did hurt him..But before she could get down , Eva held her arms..

Eva: How did you land up here..?

Nandini ( avoided eye contact ): Um..I don't know..only..you could tell it..

Eva ( glared ): Nanny...

Nandini ( sighed ): I missed my medicine today morning..

Others looked at her shocked..

Eva ( angrily ): Seriously nanny..I told you not to miss it ever..and here you again landed up in this hospital bed again due to fainting..

Nandini ( pouted ): Sorry..I forgot to have it..I was in a hurry..

Eva ( sighed ): Don't use that cute face of yours now..You really know to melt me..How did it happen when you have your possessive kids with you..

Nandini ( huffed ): They had to bear their nightmare today morning, so they just forgot..

Eva ( smiled ): I knew it, without a reason you wouldn't land up here if your sons are with you..

Nandini smiled..

Nandini: Can I leave now..I just can't take this hospital smell..

Eva ( glared ): Then stop forgetting your medicines..

Nandini just smiled sheepishly and got up but she couldn't walk properly..Manik didn't think about anything..He just picked her up and dashed outside the cabin without giving a damn to her protests..

Nandini ( looked around ): Manik..put me down..listen Manik..everybody is looking at us..

Manik ( shrugged it ): I don't care..

She sighed and by the time they were in the car..He just drove it off..Since Fab 5 came in different car to hospital, they had a car to go back to Mansion or else they should have waited for a cab..

Nandini ( frustrated ): What the hell Manik, why did you leave them there in the hospital..?

Manik ( coolly ): They have a car with them, so you don't need to worry about them..Just take rest..

Nandini ( glared ): Why should I listen to you..?

Manik ( glared ): Because you are weak..

Nandini ( looked at other side ): Its nothing new for me..10 saalon se sehthi hoon ye dard..Chahe wo physically ya emotionally..

Manik looked at her but just couldn't keep looking at her. He just couldn't see the pain on her face. He was the sole reason for it..

Manik ( sighed ): I know it..But I don't know how to mend it..

Nandini ( sighed ): You never knew how to mend..

Manik ( pleaded ): I need a break..at least for 10 minutes..please..?

She looked at him and nodded with a sigh..

Manik ( calmly ): You are the only person who knew me well..I couldn't control myself after seeing those photos..My heart knew that you weren't at fault but the thought of losing you to someone else made me restless..it just angered me..All I was seeing was those photographs getting real in front of my eyes..It was that night when I just witnessed my parents ' another fight..Whenever they fight I just get scared thinking whether we will get apart or not . I couldn't think about a life without you and those photos just increased my possessiveness, my selfishness..So I..I just barked at you..Your pleads..I couldn't listen to it..Those photos didn't leave my mind..The thought of us being just like my parents were not leaving my mind..The darkness that I went through my 18 years of life would return to me..I should become that monster which I never wanted to..And most importantly a life without you being in my life, its better to die..I was just in those thought when I shouted at you..When I..manhandled you..I didn't know what I was doing..I..I..I didn't even know that you left..I was just shattered and after knowing that all those things were done by Madhyam, I couldn't even handle myself..