Chapter- 11

Fab 4 were standing surprised in the middle of the staircase..MukBhi smiled widely after hearing it..

Cabir ( surprised ): Isn't it the sound of strumming a guitar..?

Manik ( surprised ): Nandini was never into guitars..then who must be it..Navya..?

Alya ( nodded in No ): Noway, she always liked keyboard more than any other instrument..

Dhruv ( confused ): Even I don't think, but still NavNi has changed so we can't predict..Its better to check by ourselves..

Others nodded at him and moved downstairs and followed the guitar's sound..They reached the kitchen where an attached lounge was also present in the left side of kitchen from where the sound was coming..

They saw Nandini cutting vegetables while sitting on the slab of kitchen and Navya stirring some batter and they could see Manvik, Prathik and Mia in the Lounge attached to it..( Nandini could see the kids and so Fab 5 and Abhi could.. )

Fab 4 stood there amazed at the sight in the Lounge..

Dhruv ( surprised ): Buddy, its your sons who were playing the guitar..

Manik couldn't reply..He was just looking at the way they were playing..The most important part was they both were lefties..Mia was sitting with a bored look in front of them..she had a violin with her..

Manvik ( annoyed ): It isn't happening..

Prathik ( glared ): Oye..I was telling the same thing for the past 15 minutes but you weren't ready to listen..And now you are saying it isn't happening..Great..hats off..

Manvik glared at him which did nothing while Mia was pissed with her brothers' baseless fights..

Mia: Can you both stop fighting..We are here to compose it..not to fight on it..

Manvik ( glared ): As if we are able to..

Prathik ( angry ): Its been half an hour that we are trying to get this note, only this note is left to complete the song..

Mia ( frustrated ): For once be calm, only then you will get the note..I had given my suggestion but it was you who didn't bother to listen..

Nandini ( smiled ): I agree Mia..

Manvik ( glared ): Mom, don't support your daughter..

Nandini ( giggled ): Don't be jealous Mr..I was just telling the truth..

Prathik ( annoyed ): Yeah right..Following Mia Malhotra's suggestion means eating a raw chicken..

Mia ( bad face ): Eu...A raw chicken..yuck..I am gonna kill you Bhai..

Nandini ( glared ): Shut up you 3..

All 3 got mute while Fab 5 and Abhi were just enjoying the kids' fight..It was an adorable scene for them..

Nandini ( cutting vegetables ): Okay, now listen to me..Music could be played only when your heart and mind is stable with peace..You should think about your peace and automatically you will be calm and then you will get the right note and the right music will be made..

The boys listened to her keenly and closed their eyes and the peace came to their mind automatically which made them smile..Manvik opened his eyes to see Prathik looking at him with a smirk..

Manvik ( smirked ): Looks like Mia got the right point..

Prathik looked at Mia who was smiling..They both kissed her cheeks while others adored them..