Chapter 23

Tw rape, rape mentions

Izaya's POV

A few weeks had passed, and everything had remained quiet, somehow managing to put me more on edge.
That was until a knock came at my door. I peered out the peephole, seeing Shiki and a few others. I immediately texted Shizu-chan, "It's time."
I had installed a tracker onto my phone, so that if they took me anywhere other than the location I suspected, Shizu-chan could find me.
I opened the door to greet them, and immediately had a rag over my mouth. I struggled as I succumbed to the chloroform, and everything went black.

Shizuo's POV
My phone buzzed, and I furrowed my brows, knowing what I had to do next. I opened up the tracker app on my smartphone, waiting until Izaya's position came to a stop. I immediately called Akane, informing her that it was time, before heading to Izaya's location.

Izaya's POV

I woke up, blindfolded, bound, and gagged. Fantastic. I writhed against the chains and rope, uncomfortable.
"Ah, Izaya, you're awake!" Came the familiar, cheery voice of Dougen. My blindfold was promptly removed, though my shackles and gag remained. I glanced around, observing my surroundings before turning back to him. I failed to tell Shizu-chan their favorite methods of torture for me. When they failed to hear what they wanted after beating me and the other basics of torture, they turned to more sinister methods.

Those methods including but not limited to; waterboarding, sensory deprivation, shooting me, stabbing me, and worse of all, raping me. Shiki and the other higher ups didn't partake in those activities, Shiki especially, having already had his fill of my long ago. However the bosses would let the subordinates do as they pleased with me.
I had a bad feeling in my gut, hoping that Shizu-chan would arrive with Akane before that happened, not wanting the poor girl to see my in such a state.

"So Izaya...you've been absent for quite some time now, you know better than that.." The head of the Awakusu said, his voice calm and gleeful, but the look in his eyes menacing. I shivered in fear as he took the cigar from his lips, blowing smoke in my face. He rolled up my sleeve, revealing scars from my problems, and from previous bad experiences with the Yakuza. He placed the end of the cigar, burning brightly, against my arm, effectively putting it out. I hissed with pain against the gag, eyes watering. I jerked away from the man, not getting far with the chains still binding me to the pole.
"My, my, Orihara-San, quite feisty today, aren't we?" I glared at him, my arm stinging. "Don't glade at me like that, don't worry, we're not going to kill you! Just put you in your place, so you never pull a stunt like that again." He smiled at me, and raised a hand. He brought down his hand, hitting me in the face, hard. The chains holding me rattled with the force, as I continued to glare. Dougen raised his hand again, this time signaling for his men to emerge from the shadows. "Do whatever you want with him, just no killing." He ordered, throwing one of them the key to my shackles.

Tw for rape in the next bit

What felt like hours had passed, and I was silently praying to whatever god would listen that Shizu-chan would arrive soon. My shackles and gag had been removed, however I was still tightly bound with rope. A chain was still attached to a collar around my neck, securing me loosely to the pole. My entire body hurt, numerous wounds bleeding or turning purple. I was laying on the floor, shuddering and wheezing from pain, humiliated. My pants had been pulled off roughly, and I was covering in the men's disgusting liquids. I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks as another group of the men approached me. I tried my best to wiggle away from them, not getting far without the use of my limbs.
A knife was held up at my throat, making me freeze. They defiled me more, before leaving me discarded like trash against the pole. I closed my eyes tightly shut, trying to block everything out as more men approached me.

Shizuo's POV

When I reached where Izaya's tracker was, I was at an abandoned parking lot. A van was parked there, and it showed his phone was inside the van, however there was no Izaya to be found. Akane had told me she was currently trying to negotiate with her father into letting him go, however no more updates had come. It had taken me an hour to reach the location. I had a bad feeling, my hairs standing on end as I tried to follow the Flea's scent. It took me a few more hours to be lead to an abandoned warehouse, and I could hear familiar screams coming from inside. Shit.

I entered easily, the few guards letting me pass, too terrified of me to fight. The scene I discovered inside the building made my blood boil.
There was Izaya, laying on the floor, clearly unconcious. He was covered in a mixture of blood and cum, wounded. I can't even describe in words how bad the flea looks, he definitely needs to go to Shinra's after this is done. A man was currently humping his body like a dog, sickening me. I immediately stomped my way over the him, throwing him off of the flea.

"Shizuo Heiwajima, what a nice surprise, are you here to join the fun!?" Asked a booming voice, and I looked to the source, a kind looking bearded man, smoking a expensive cigar.
I swallowed, trying to not let my rage get the better of me as I thought back to Izaya's plan. However this was not a situation he specified.
"Let the Flea gO BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I screamed, standing in front of the raven protectively. "My, my, never expected you to join his side..." The man trailed off as his phone rung. He talked on the phone for a moment before hanging up, sighing. "Fine. You may go. Izaya is forgiven..." His eyes were cold as he motioned for his men to cease. I quickly broke the chains and ropes that held Izaya, trying my best to contain my rage for his sake. I cradled him in my arms and ran out of the building.

The guards I saw previously looked shocked, and opened fire. I managed to dodge a few of the bullets quickly, but one bullet was lodged in my side. I didn't much mind the pain, however became furious when I saw a bullet hit the unconscious man in my arms in the thigh. The flea cried out, waking up from the pain. I managed to knock the guards out before picking up speed and making my way out of there.

All I could feel was rage and worry, and I yelled at the injured man in my arms, "Did you know they'd do this?! Is this what kind of torture you mentioned before!?" Izaya merely groaned in response, clearly in too much pain to respond. I hadn't expected it to take me this long to reach him, or for them to hurt him this badly.

Oof
Edge
This will be probably the last edgey bit like this in this story
Didn't want to go into too much detail with it
Poor Izaya