7. Help me with the word?

"Kim Taehyung? Prince Kim taehyung?" Yerin's eyes were the size of a planet scrutinizing a rather blandly dressed male with worn out duck-bill shoes, tousled hair but godly features indeed. Her eyes quickly averted back to Jungkook displaying pure horror once the other male nodded.

"Brother, can talk to you in the kitchen, a moment?" she gritted her teeth into a smile and then turned again to taehyung bowing down perpendicularly in a painful looking bend.

"Your highness, I beseech your forgiveness for it's unlikely of my brother to perform such offense. Please take a rest on... " she frantically looked around the cottage room that had one chair that was loaded with half knitted sweaters and rolls of wool, a table with multiple scrolls and a pile books (on top which laid the one taehyung had given to jungkook), two small almiras, cabinet and a single bed.
"....on the bed. It may not be very comfortable but I'm afraid that is all I have to offer."

Taehyung senses how embarrassed Yerin felt about their place even calling Jungkook bringing him in an 'offense'. So he strided over to the wooden bed and plopped down with a smile before the other even finished her sentence.

Yerin pulled jungkook by his elbow to the kitchen to presumably scold him while Taehyung laid his back straight on the bed with leg still hanging down.

The bed genuinely not that uncomfortable. If it offered living with a loved one along with the freedom to mould life according one's appraisal, he would give up the soft mattress and elite palace in a single breath.

What wishful thinking, Tae.

"You don't look uncomfortable." Taehyung lifted his head to attend to the voice that he had come to like beyond belief in a matter of days.

"Yes, because of me not being uncomfortable." Taehyung smiled and laid back down as jungkook sat on the other, pillow side, of the bed opposite from taehyung and laid back down causing his head to softly land on the other's shoulder.

Both of them then faced each other bathing in the exchange of warm breaths, studying the graphics of each others countenances.

(except taehyung's hair is dark, Jungkook's is dirty blonde

(except taehyung's hair is dark, Jungkook's is dirty blonde. Along with the scar, ofcourse.)

"That is what I told Yerin. She refuses to believe me." both of them chuckled. Taehyung lifted his hand to trace the burn scar on jungkook's face with his index finger, smiling mildly, consequently causing the other's stomach to flip and flutter.

"Understandable. But I'm afraid she would hate me for making her cook supper at this hour." Taehyung's finger traced the outer border of jungkook's lips so his palm shadowed on the other's eyes causing them to flutter close.

"She would never. Apparently you are much adored by every Jeon." little giggle escapes the royal's lips causing jungkook to open his eyes, because who would want to miss that sight. Taehyung faced the cealing unable to gaze into the eyes that held such a strong emotion.