34. Through the glass door

(A/N- Disclaimer - Geek alert!!)

"Uncle Kook! Uncle Kook! Uncle Kook!!" a loud high pitched voice resonated in the room right after the slam opening of the almost battered wooden door.

"There's my big boy!!" Jungkook jumped in thrill forgetting for a moment about his neck, blessing him with an instant regret that had him sitting back down on his bed.

The little boy who stood, barefoot in a long chemise and briefs under it with his hair standing in directions like a crazy compass, big round eyes still trying to rid some sleep off them, looked up at his said 'uncle' in a taut confused mien.

Namjoon pendulum-ed his head between the two and reckoned that if someone puts a hand on Jade's nose and lips, he can be mistaken for a shruken Jungkook.

The aforementioned kid puffed his cheeks out cupping his face, just like his mother did, to control his laughter before bursting in melodious giggles, just like his mother did.

Namjoon couldn't help but laugh as well. Jungkook rolled his eyes- "Tri told you to laugh at me, didn't she?"

"No, I'm laughing because you have pillows tied to your front and back. Uncle Koo looks like a pile of hay!" he slapped his hand on his thigh and laughs throwing his head back again.

"Hello Jade!" Namjoon chimed in. The kid instantly thwarted his travesty and hid behind the see-through curtain, poking his head from behind.

"H-hello."

"Needn't hide, little one. I aren't scary, am I?"

"Don't fret, Namjoon. He is a little timid at first. He'll be all over your head by the time you leave."

"Oh. Pheww.. Well, that's alright. Atleast I'm not scary." he sat back down as the kid quietly sat beside Jungkook with his hands tied on his lap. "Some might even say I'm adorable!"

"They call me adorable too!" he gasped now eyes glittering in interest.

"Oh? Do you wish to go outside and talk about what all we might have in common?" extending his hand again, Namjoon offered with a soft voice and had it accepted this time.
Just in time as both of them walked out, Trisha peeked out of Taehyung's room nodding at the other to come in.

"How do you feel, Tae?" he tenderly asked touching the wrist enclosed by hardened clay cast. Taehyung nodded in return with a smile.

"He is good. The wounds have been recleaned, breakfast has been eaten, lovers have been united, everything is dainty. Now begin with the story before I'm compelled to hit you." Trisha insisted while disposing off the dirty dressings and tidying the room.

Taehyung nodded at Jungkook again and this time the other could not resist as he slowly bent down and pecked his cheek causing an excruciating pain to shoot from his neck to the back. He winced and got up cursing under his breath which caused the other to giggle and then whimper at the pain that bolted along his own abdomen.

Trisha shook her head chuckling "You both are a wreckage."

Jungkook rolled his eyes sitting on a chair beside where Taehyung laid after adjusting his pillows. "So remember when I stopped by to acquaint you and Jade with Taehyung?"

"Ofcourse." she smirked through the rim of the glass she sipped water from.

"We were on a run then." she choked on the water.

"However the morning before the night we ran away I was at the palace with Taehyung and.. "

{Scene to a flashback}