8. I bloom just for you

I recommend listening to bloom-troy sivan

***

Taehyung slid down the wall next to the window of his chamber after fixedly staring at the pathway the guard had left on (only to return an hour later to pursue the duty of day-guard) clutching the bouquet to his chest.

He was happy. After oh so long, he was happy.

He strudded towards his bed throwing away the mud-soaked worn out shoes and made a dive on to the soft mattress landing on his chest.

Remembrance of the blissful night flooded his memory, at a time where he should be lousy from his all-night extravagant expedition, he was more awake then ever.

Every word that Jungkook had adorned him with, those that never had anyone taken time to recite played in his mind like a melodious baritone.

He squealed like a teenage girl along flapping his hands and legs vigorously resembling a seal walking on a sea-bank swaying it's flippers, as he landed on his back. Closing his eyes he let the baritone play his head on more time.

"Why is it only me who has been disclosing himself through the entirity of this evening? Tell me about yourself. Tell me who you are, your highness?"

The mockery lacing the honorific made taehyung chuckle lightly as they made their way through the woods back to the palace, hand in hand with jungkook drawing light circles on the back of it with his thumb.

"That's preposterous! You already know who I am."

"No. Tell me who you were before they broke you."

Just when Taehyung had concluded that no form of words, literature, language in this world can surprise him anymore,this man sways in and swoops his feet away from the ground.

Absolutely nothing had taken taehyung aback more than this question. It was not even a question. A statement.

Taehyung only replied with a gentle squeeze of the other's hand as the older got the idea of not pressing the matter, thankfully so.

Reaching the ginormous wall, on the other side of which stood taehyung's own personal dungeon, they turned to each other. It was a telepathy somehow knowing there little adventure comes to an end as if they have to pontificate a ceremonious goodbye of a sort (even if they will be meeting in less than two hours again).

And remembering this particular goodbye taehyung squealed again in his bed now flipping on his stomach, head burried in his arms as a beautiful pink dusted his cheeks ears and neck.

"Okay your highness, here ends-"

"Kiss me."

Jungkook's tongue muscles went into paralysis as he heard the words that came out of the royal's estuary accent. His eyebrows shot upto his hairline as he thought he may have misheard but given how deafening silent the night was, there is no way he did.

"Wha-"

"Kiss me Jungkook. Do you not wish to?"

"I-I.. I do. Ofcourse I do. B-but how can I?  You- you are a royal, I-I am.. "
The paralysis that had hit his tongue was on it's full swing. However with every passing second his heart boomed inside his ribcage yelling at him to give in to the other's request.. Or demand?

"Then consider this an order! You better kiss me right this moment, Jungkook or I-" he never got to complete the sentence as his face was cupped his two large warm hands and jungkook pulls his face incredibly close causing the noses to brush.