13. Truth hurts, lies heal (M)

"Take me, Jungkook. Rid me of my purity."

Jungkook's hand immediately left the boy's melanin skin, stepping back. A sudden shatter of his glass like trans made him deviate his attention from the sinful body and the blushing cheeks to the questioning eyes.

Oh so vulnerable, oh so sad. Why sad? But why not?

"I can't. I just.. I can't." Jungkook turned his back to this pure embodiment of damnation. A punishment he was dying to bathe in, yet flee from at the same time.

Taehyung walked upto the forementioned and wrapped his arms around him from back, slithering them into jungkook's worn out linen shirt right away, shamelessly. "Why not?" he breathed under the lobe of his ear, taking it between his teeth right after.

Jungkook's breathing hitched at the gesture and the nimble fingers gently rubbing on his hardened buds constricted his stomach even further. Not to mention all the blood running southwards making him all queasy in his trousers.

What have I gotten myself into!

"Taehyung.. Don't-" in response the royal only bit on the earlobe harsher that before and reimbursed the sting by nibbling on it after.

"Say Jungkook, does it really feel as good as the books mention?" jungkook eyes shut themselves with the teeth grazed lightly above the junction of neck and shoulder. Before he could deny, not like he wished to, there was a sting from the bite on the neck and then wetness of the prince's tongue to atone it.

They say seduction is an art. And jungkook's art was seducing him.
What even was self restrain when a walking Greek God, an Aphrodite, begs you to take him. Jungkook was only human, how far can he circumvent?

"Make me feel good Kook and allow me to do the same." he whispered kissing down his neck to his collar bone as jungkook threw his head back to grant more access.

"D-don't make me sin m-more than I already h-have, Tae." Jungkook muttered now gripping the royal's head at the back and resting his head back while other hand itched for a task but found none.

"I reckon I will not allow you to reject me. Now that I have shown you my body and soul bare of any covers, I shall not allow it." he muttered now suckling harshly somewhere on the back of the neck.

"But-"

"Do you not want me, jungkook? Do you not reciprocate the way I feel for you?" Taehyung muttered with a heavy voice, Jungkook listened with a heavy heart. However as soon as the arms around him loosened flagging retraction, jungkook lost his cool.

If he was to give Taehyung a heart break, it must be from his betrayal only. Not an additional vacillation of not being good enough.

And so he turned unanticipatedly and lifted the other's thighs to round his waist, where the royal locked them instantly.
The robe now hung uselessly on the prince's elbows as his petite naked form coiled itself around the older with a particular gleam in the eyes for being finally accepted.

The two pairs of lips did not wait a second before attacking and devouring the life out of each other. It was as if an animalistic urgency suddenly possessed them both and none of them were virtuous enough to complain.

Jungkook debouched forwards till the royal's heated body touched the cold wall at the back making the said hiss in pleasure.
He pinned the boy in air on the wall, just like an art is supposed to be and trailed his attacking lips down to the forementioned's clavicle efficiently alternating between harsh bites and soft sucks just like the other did a few moments ago.