21. The art of manipulation

"There's the magical, the healer, the heaven, this one that I thought I loathed the most- the fraud however then there was this other one I loathed even more - the shattered. Truth be told, there are way too many to mention."

Sputtering nonchalantly Jungkook took another giant chomp out of his roasted corn cob, some kernels dropping from the side of his mouth considering it was heretofore loaded with corn already.

"Don't perceive it wrongly, I mean, you had me marching to your drum at the first smile, yet I averse it with a passion when you display it to obscure your agony." He blubbered with a mouth full.

It was Wednesday, the second day of their daring impudence. To say that last night was 'eventful' shall be the understatement of the century.

After their little sojourn at the abandoned cowshed, not to mention a lascivious love making session while the clouds poured their hearts outside, they were on foot once again and had to rest outside in the woods in the dark.

The prince trembled at every rustle of leaf, flinched at the slightest gnash of wind and had his guts twisted in anticipation of an animal onslaught. Yet, not once did he complain. According to him- he has never been happier.

With that annotation, they were now heading aimlessly to north.

Well, aimlessly for Taehyung. The younger was amply aware by now that absolutely nothing Jungkook did or said was aimless. An intent was bourn in every move of his.

Come what may, the royal was resolute on not questioning a thing.
When he put his trust in Jungkook's palm, he decided not to crosscheck it's welfare, he just did it blindly. There wasn't much put on stake anyhow.

The canvas above was not painted with gray anymore; sky peculiarly opalescent by the sun's luminosity, yet it also was not scorching sunny.

It was like the weather favored the travel of two lovers running away from veracity, searching for their haven.

"And, if I'm permitted to know, why exactly did you start naming my smiles?" Taehyung spoke between giggles nibbling on a single kernel unlike the other who barely managed to speak with a face stuffed like a rice sack.

"What kind of question is that? You're the embodiment of enthrall!" Jungkook, offended, looked at the younger who was busy smiling at how adorable the older looked trying to scold him with a jammed mouth.

A bloom like that of carnation decorated itself on the royal's cheeks, who tried his best to curb it by molesting his lip under his teeth.

And for Jungkook it was a sight to boast at how he could demure a human who had the power to possibly reticent the most beautiful murals.

"You turn so rosy when you're complimented. It's like the very moment I begin to wonder if this is the most mesmerizing a person could seem, you establish me wrong. I wish to achieve this all my life."

The coral shade on Taehyung's face only grew at this, making the other coo. "You look like a raspberry at this moment. Makes me want to taste-"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung smacked the older on his arm, virtue of which the almost finished cob in his hand fell on the ground. "You are insatiable!"

"Accredited to you." Jungkook leaned rubbernecking at the prince. "And those luscious lips-"

The royal gasped at the brazen language and shameless gesture in middle of a populous crammed road. He pushed the firm chest and harshly stomped his foot on that of the other's and waddled ahead with crossed arms.

"Ow! I was joking! Come back here!" the other followed, snickering loudly.

******

Three hesitant knocks echoed through the colossal chamber, giving away the intruder. "Come in!" the man gawking at the ceiling unblinkingly spoke out.