S E V E N ✅

After dropping the girls off we drove to Karins house to gather the rest of her stuff. We went inside and went to Cherish's room first. Her room was beautiful. There was alot of pink but it was really beautiful. At first I thought she had nothing until she opened up her closet.

She had so many pairs of clothes. From designer clothes to clothes from the most cheapest places in LA. She took Cherishs pink suitcase and filled up all her clothes as fast as she could.

"Hey why you going so fast?" I asked her. "I'm just scared Marcus might come." She sighed and I nodded. "Just take your time and load her suitcase I'll gather her toys." She nodded.

I found a bin and put every last toy she owned. It took me two hours. She had every toy from every fucking toy store. And I thought Kairi had a lot of toys.

I took three bins full of toys and tiaras to my car and put them into my trunk while Karin put her suitcase in the trunk. "Is that everything from her room?" Her room was bare. We took her rug, her curtains, all of her clothes and toys.

Her closet was empty. Every last pair of shoes. I didnt see how much shoes she owned. Only clothes and toys but I could tell she owned a lot.

"Yup. Her bed can stay. I'll buy her a new one." I nodded. We even took her sheets. We took all her paintings and everything.

We then went into her bedroom and took all her clothes and shoes. She didn't have much.

We loaded the car. "Wait I forgot something." She ran back into the house and came out with a picture frame. We then drove off to my house.
We put everything of Cherish's into one of the guest rooms that now her bedroom.

After getting her room together we went out and bought her a bed and put her sheets over it.

****

"Mommy and Dave I love my new room." Cherish said sitting beside us on the couch. "Aww glad you like it." Karin said and I kissed the top of her head. We all sat down and watched a movie when Karins phone went off and she went into the kitchen to answer it. After 30 minutes of not hearing from her I went to check on her.

"No we're over and I mean it. Your not ever seeing Cherish again....I don't care that you love her or miss her because if you did you wouldn't have hit her......oh please you dont love me... goodbye."

She turned towards me with tears in her eyes. I hugged her close. "Hes not gonna find you. I promise." She cried into my shoulder and I rubbed her back whispering soothing words to her.

A/N: Happy Easter 🐰