TWENTY- ONE ✅

Girl the way you movin got me inna trance. DJ turn it up ladies this yo jam. Ima sip moscato and you gon lose them pants. Then ima throw this money while you do it with no hands.

Me, Cherish and Kairi started twerking to the song and Kairi was killin that shit. "Go Kairi. Go Kairi!" Cherish hyped her up.

This my fucking song , I bent over and started twerking and the girls just watched me with open mouths.

"GO MOMMY!"
"GO CHERISH!" The girls hyped me up and I kept going. Then I felt hands on me and started twerking on Dave. "Okay baby I see you." The girls turned my speaker up louder and i twerked on him.

"Rain rain go away that's what all my haters say." Dave and I said at the same time. I then saw him and the girls throwing money at me.

I did a split and started twerking more and they all started screaming and shit. That song went off and my next song came on.

"Okay now ladies. Yeahhh. If you know you bad. Yeahhh."

"Bend it over, touch yo toes." Dave said and bent me over and I twerked some more. "I'm just tryna hit it by then end of the night, lil mama so bad and her booty so tight."

"When I hit it from the back don't fuss dont fight. When I put in yo mouth dont scratch dont bite." Dave rapped and I twerked some more.

"AYYY GO MOMMY!" Cherish yelled and I finally stopped. I was out of breath. I picked up the money that was around me. "I can keep this?" I asked and he smirked.

"Shit you earned it." I smirked and put it in my bra. The girls ran to they rooms and Dave pulled me closer by my waist. "You feelin better?" After all that shit that went down last night, Dave thought it was best if I didnt go home alone so I went to his house.

"Yeah." I wrapped my hands around his neck and I kissed him. He kissed back and his hands instantly went to my ass and he squeezed it.

He picked me up and laid me on the couch. He kissed my neck and gave me a hickey and started kissing down my chest.

My phone started ringing and Dave got up off me as I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Is this Karin Jinsui?" The lady asked.
"Yeah." I was still confused.  I looked at Dave and saw him shrugging.
"Your appointment is today for the store." I scrunched up my face.

"Um I dont own a store." I said and Dave got up off me and went upstairs. "Yes you do. But please just come thank you." They said I said I'd go and hung up.

I went to our room and got dressed.

Liked by Unharmed_

Liked by Unharmed_.Jayden and 26,429 others.
Karinjinsui: But they still want yhu, they still fw yhu.
View all 7,890 comments
Conceited_.paris: 😍😍
Unharmed_.Jayden: beauty 🥵
Lilbackwood: damn sis 😘

After I went downstairs to tell Dave I was gonna be back when they all was dressed. "Where yall goin?" I asked grabbing my purse. "We all gonna go out." Dave said and I groaned.

"I have an appointment." I said and he shrugged. "So what?" He asked and I groaned. I ain't wanna go anyway. I got into Dave's Audi and he put the girls in and we drove off.

After driving for 20 mins we finally arrived but it ain't even look like shit. "This is just a empty store." I said getting irritated. He said nothing as he got out and grabbed the girls.

"Wait." Cherish said. "Mommy can you stay out here for a second I gotta tie my shoe." Cherish said and I signed annoyed. Dave and Kairi went inside.

It took Cherish 10 mins to tie her damn shoe and when I tried to help her she told me no.

"Mommy close your eyes." Cherish said and I shook my head. "Do it. Dave said so." I rolled my eyes and shut them. We walked inside and I heard shuffling and heels.

"Open them." Dave said and I opened them. All I saw was a clothing store.

The clothes were beautiful. "Why am I here?" I asked annoyed and Dave chuckled. I saw nothing funny.

"This is your store. I got it for you." Dave said and my eyes widened. "Your lying." I said and a lady walked out.

She was beautiful. She had caramel skin and it looked smooth. She held a bright smile walkin up to me. She dropped keys in my hand and tears started to build up.

"I hope you love your store." She said and tears fell. She smiled at me before leaving and I hugged Dave. "Omg this is so fucking beautiful. Thank you." I kissed him and ran around the store.

The clothes were beautiful and everything. The walls were painted pink and it so pretty.

"What you gonna name it?" He asked. "Chanel." She said and Kairi smiled. "That's my middle name." She said and I smiled. "It is?" Dave nodded. Cherish's middle name was Rose.

"Chanel's Rose." I said and Dave laughed that I included both girls middle names.

I spent two hours at my new store and I finally went home.

When we got to Dave's house he blurted out. "Oh that's a thot." I hit him with my purse and he laughed.
"When you gonna open the store?" He asked and I shrugged. "Gotta find workers first." I made dinner and after they ate the girls fell asleep.

I went into the bathroom and changed. Dave was gonna get a surprise tonight.

I put on my robe and took Dave's remote off his bed and turned off whatever he was watching and turned on Do My Dance by Tyga and Two Chains

Fuck this pussy boy, Fuck it."

At first he looked irritated when I turned the show off but that look went away when I took off my robe. I crawled into the bed and he instantly kissed all over me.

Let's just say we had an all nighter.