T W E N T Y ✅

"Hey who's hungry?" I asked as I walked inside the studio with bags full of take out. I saw Jordan and some of Dave's other friends there so I gave them each a plate.

The girls were with Dave's mom and I was bored so I made some food and decided to bring it to them, especially since they've been working all day.

However Dave wasnt nowhere in sight, when he told me he'd be here.

"Where Dave?" I asked. "Bathroom." Jordan said and went back to eating.

I made Barbeque Chicken, Yellow Rice and Cornbread. "Hey baby." He said hugging me. Ever since we had sex two days ago we've been closer than we used to. It's honestly the best feeling anyone could ever have.

"Hey I brought you something to eat." I said. He grabbed a plate and sat down while I sat on the couch next to him.

We all started talking and I actually liked his friends. Jordan aka Lilbackwood was actually pretty chill. He was my now boy bestfriend.

After a while everyone left till it was just Me, Dave and Jordan here. We started smoking weed but I didnt smoke much since I had to drive.

Dave was sorting through some papers when I saw a big yellow envelope.

"What's this?" I asked picking it up. He took it from my hands harshly and threw it near some other papers.

"Ain't nun." He said and like almost every girl I grew curious. "Dave, what I say at the party?" I asked and he sighed. "It isn't important just some old lyrics." He said and I rolled my eyes. I knew it was something else otherwise why wouldn't he let me take a look?

He started kissing my neck to distract me and I really wanted to know what was in the envelope so I played along.
Jordan saw what I was doing and I gave him the evil eye.

He put his hands up in a defense move. Quickly I grabbed the envelope and jumped up off his lap. "Karin give it to me." He growled. I cocked my head to the side.
"But I thought it was nothing." I said innocently as he began glaring at me.

He ran a hand over his face. This boy was hiding shit again. I opened the envelope and saw a pregnancy test.

The name read Julissa and I looked up at him. "So you got another hoe pregnant!" I yelled.
My blood boiled. He promised that he wouldn't keep anything else from me and here he is hiding a whole child from me.

"YOU GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT?" I pushed him hard and he stumbled back. "Karin it's not even--" I punched him dead in his mouth.

"Say another lie to my fucking face! I want you to!" The anger I had in me was beyond anything. I was pissed off, how could he do this to me?

All men do is fucking lie. "Its not my baby." He said holding his now busted lip. "And you gon stop putting yo fucking hands on me!" He yelled at me.

"What the fuck you gonna do?" I asked he was fuckin testing me. "Karin you need to calm the hell down."

"Is Julissa that hoe that knocked on yo door that day?" I asked and he nodded. "Me and her was messing around way before I met you." He said and I scoffed.

"So why is she just now sayin she pregnant?" I asked. "I don't know. Baby it's not my baby." He said and I punched him again.

I pushed him and punched all over him. I was so angry. But not just at him. I don't know why I was so angry.

"Karin I said calm the fuck down!" He pushed me against the wall and held me there. I couldn't move or anything.
I then held a flashback.

"Marcus let me go!" I yelled. I was pinned against our bed and I couldn't move. "No I want a fuckin baby and you gon give it to me." I cried.

"Why are you doing this? I'm not ready." I said and he kissed my neck.
That night the boy I loved raped me.

After I held that flashback I stopped fighting and when he let go I slumped to the floor and cried.

"Shit baby I ain't mean to hurt you. You were goin nuts I had to do something." I shook my head.

"Cherish was rape." I cried and put my face in my knees. "Huh?" He asked.

"Cherish was the result of a rape. Marcus raped me that's how I became pregnant with Cherish." I cried harder and Dave sat next to me and hugged me. "W-When you did that I got a flashback of that n-night."

He rubbed my back and said soothing words to me.

You know the sayin, he's too good to be true. Well that's not this case. Dave is everything I need and want.

I can't lose him.