One Last Thing

Hey babes so I've been reading all your comments on this book and I wanted to thank y'all for taking time out of y'all day to read this book. One thing i noticed a lot of u sayin was that it was moving too fast. This was my first book I ever made and I didn't rlly understand how to do the process and I'm also veru forgetful and impatient so if i have an idea for a chapter I'm gonna wanna do it rt then n there. So I'm very sorry if this book was too fast for y'all liking.

Some of u are my day one supporters and y'all also went from this one to Harlem Love and i appreciate it so much. Belive it or not u guys made me grow so thank u. One thing I'm working on is getting my books to move at a steady pace.

I wanna rewrite this book but with the same plot and stuff just having it move more slower and more at the pace that y'all need. However I'm conflicted with that bc I'm editing it but....idk

Should I rewrite it?

If i do its not gonna be until i finish Love Ties and Polar Opposites so a few months or so from now. I love u guys so much and yesterday i saw we got to 100k and i cried bc i never thought I'd reach that level.

My goal is to be able to write like TanonTales, Abercrombiep, and GabriellaLovely my three favorite authors and role models.

I love u guys and i hope u all stick by me to watch me grow from a rookie to a professional like those three women i listed.

Again I'm sorry that this book seemed a little too fast.