E L E V E N ✅

"But daddy I dont wanna go with Nana." Kairi whined. "Baby you gotta go. Daddy has to work." I explained. "Lemme go with you." Kairi said and I chuckled ."My work place not for little kids." I said.

She mugged the shit outta me. "I'm not a little kid I'm a big girl." I smiled at her. "Yes you are."

I went to Cherish's room to see if she was ready. "Mommy I cant find a cute outfit." She pouted. "Baby girl, you have so many clothes in there. You'll look good in anything." Karin said.

"I mean your not wrong." She mumbled. "Lil mama how you get my phone?" She looked at me and mean mugged me.

"The nicknames gotta stop. And dont worry about how I go your phone, worry about leaving it in places of my reach." She said.

"Cherish stop being mean to Dave." Karin said. "Tell Dave to stop with the nicknames." She said and went back to her closet. "Bitch what you doin? Bring yo ass on!" I heard her friend in the background. I haven't properly met Paris, but I hear about her frequently from Cherish.

"Baby mommy gotta go but remember, you'll look good in anything." Karin said. "Give mommy kiss." Cherish made a kissy face at the phone and hung up.

She threw my phone on the bed and looked through her closet once again.

"Perfect. Dave out." I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out her room shutting the door.

Little while later she came downstairs. "How I look?" She asked. "Like a snack." Kairi replied and my jaw dropped. "Aw you too girl." Cherish hugged Kairi. I'm still tryna figure out who the hell taught her to say "like a snack". Or where the hell she heard that at.

daveeast: both my girls lookin "like a snack" 🥰🤦🏾‍♂️Liked by KarinJinsui and 78,667 othersView 3,689 comments KarinJinsui: awe dey lookin cute 😍Millie_Mill: das not even yo daughter smh 🙄Lilbackwood: 💙💙💙

Liked by KarinJinsui and 78,667 others
View 3,689 comments
KarinJinsui: awe dey lookin cute 😍
Millie_Mill: das not even yo daughter smh 🙄
Lilbackwood: 💙💙💙

daveeast: both my girls lookin "like a snack" 🥰🤦🏾‍♂️Liked by KarinJinsui and 78,667 othersView 3,689 comments KarinJinsui: awe dey lookin cute 😍Millie_Mill: das not even yo daughter smh 🙄Lilbackwood: 💙💙💙

daveeast: rey head out
Liked by Millie_Mill and 75,877 others
View 6,589 comments
KarinJinsui: yhu gon put on a shirt rt ?? 🤦🏾‍♀️
Millie_Mill: rd baby daddy I see yhu 🥵
Lilbackwood: see yhu

After dropping the girls off I headed to the club. When I got there I dabbed up a few guys and headed to the back where my office at.

Jordan aka shooter dropped in and we started smoking a blunt for a little while. "Hows bein in the house without the mama?" He joked and I chuckled.

"Ever since Karin, Kairi and Cherish got together mannn. Kairi talkin bout some looking like a snack." Jordan laughed. "Forreal?"

"Deadass. Cherish came downstairs n was like "how I look" Kairi gon say some "like a snack" J you shoulda saw her face. Lil girl was dead serious." I said taking a pull.

"With Karin gone they gettin hot inna mouth. Like I wont slap em." I said blowing the smoke out. "Man you know you ain't finna slap no one." He laughed but he was right.

No matter how reckless they mouth might be, I ain't finna slap em. They girls they gonna have a smart mouth. They better know they place tho.

We smoked a lil longer when a knock came at the door. "Come in." I said and one of strippers, Diamond came walkin in.

"Aight that's my cue to leave

"Aight that's my cue to leave." Jordan got up and left and I was alone with Diamond whose real name I can't remember.

"Fuck you want D?" I said smoking my blunt. "Heard you were here and I know I fucked up last time. I just wanted to apologize." She said walkin towards me and gettin on her knees.

She unzipped my pants and before I could stop her she put my whole length in her mouth.

"Shit." I moaned as she went faster. She deepthroated and that shit felt good as hell.

I kept thinking that I wanted Karin and this was wrong. Hell she already thinkin I'm fuckin my baby mom.

But I was horny as fuck and this felt good. I mean Diamond gave me head before and it didnt feel as good but now since I realized I hadn't had sex since I met Karin, shit feels good as hell.

After a while I came in her mouth and she wiped it off with a napkin from off my desk. "I gotta get back to work." Then she walked out my office while I was putting my dick back in my pants.

A/N: Feels like Diamond finna cause problems between Karin and Dave 👀.

Dont be a silent reader !!!

🦋