F O U R T E E N ✅

"Dave is mommy home?" Cherish asked and I shrugged. "We'll see when we get there."  I told her and she nodded eating her McDonald's.

The girls were hungry and I wanted some seafood but Karin wasnt home and lord knows ion cook plus I was still pissed off at her, so we headed to McDonald's to eat instead. After they finished eating we made our way home.

****

"Mommy!" Cherish yelled and hugged Karin. "Hey baby." She hugged her back. "Hey Kawin." Kairi said hugging her too. "Hey Kairi. How was yall?" She asked them smiling. I love how even though we weren't on good terms she didn't ignore Kairi like some step mothers would.

"We had fun daddy took us to McDonald's." Kairi said and Karin nodded and looked up at me. "Uh girls why dont you go play while I talk to Dave." She said and the girls ran off.

"Dave--" I held up my hand. "Save it. Ion wanna hear your excuses." I said walking to my room. "Dave it wasnt even like that." She said following me. She shut the door once we reached the room.

"Then what was it like?" I asked. "I..Me and Paris was drunk as fuck so she thought the guy Nashawn was you and so did I. So I went and we talked and danced and then he kissed me but I pushed him away and told him I had a boyfriend. He said it was cool so we talked and then I wanted to leave but Paris wasnt ready so I left and he voluntarily walked me to the hotel. I didnt have sex with him." She said. That had to be the most dumbest thing I've ever heard hell Kairi could lie better than that.

"So you mistaked another guy for me? That sounds dumb." I said and sat on the bed. "Its the truth." She said and I shrugged.

"Whatever."
She scoffed. "Your really gonna believe some fucking shade room and not me. That dumbass page makes people look bad. I didnt do shit and why should you give a fuck anyway. We're not together." She said.

"Cool then you shouldn't give a fuck that one of my strippers sucked my dick. Since we're not together." I shrugged and started walking out the room.

Only to feel a shoe hit the back of my head. "Why the fuck would you hit me with your shoe?" I gritted and glared at her. "Because I didn't do shit to you! I didnt intentionally kiss him. You intentionally let her give you head. You dumb fucker!" She screamed.

"Nope it was an accident." She rolled her eyes and I could see they started to water. "You know what fuck you! I'm gonna find an apartment or house for me and my daughter and you wont ever have to hear from us again. Your just like the rest." She shook her head and made her way out the room.  I sat on the bed and looked around my room. What if I was just guilty of letting someone give me head and just wanted to believe that Karin fucked someone else so that I'd be less guilty about it?

Problem was I ain't feel the relief I thought I'd feel once I told her. I felt like an asshole.

I got up and was going to the bathroom and since I had to pass Cherish's room I heard her and Karin talking.

"Mommy why are you crying? Is Dave hitting you like daddy?" Hearing that broke my heart, Karin has been thru a hella lot so me doing that dumb shit didn't make anything better at all.

"No.It's nothing. I just wanted to see if you and Kairi wanted go have a girls day out." She said and Cherish nodded. "That would be fun."

"Okay you tell Kairi and yall get ready then come downstairs." She said and left I followed her downstairs.

"Karin--"
"Leave me alone." She said tears flowing down her face. "I'm sorry. I said that to hurt you." She sniffled. "Wow. So now your trying to intentionally hurt me." She shook her. "I'm done with you." She said and walked off.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead. I lost the best thing that probably ever happened to me, except for Kairi.