TWENTY-NINE

I woke up to my phone ringing and saw it was a message from a unknown number and clicked on the video I watched it up to the part he started rapping her. I got up but then fainted.

Dave

I got a call from my mom telling me it was important so I sped to my house. When I got there Karin was on the couch and everyone was fanning her. Paris gave me the phone and I saw the video. Now I was instantly gonna kill his ass and burn his fucking body.

I punched a hole in the wall and I sat on the floor as tears came out my eyes. This wasnt even my blood daughter and I wanted to kill him for touching her.

After this Cherish ain't gonna be the same old Cherish she used to be. She gonna be different and traumatized.

"Dave you cant lose yo shit. Karin really needs you right now." I looked up at Paris by my side and I hugged her. "Just can't believe he did this shit." I cried and she rubbed my back.

"Me either." Afrr finally pulling myself together I sat down with Karin. I kissed her forehead. "We gon find her mamas. I promise. And when we do we gon kill that nigga. He ain't gon do shit to you ever again." I promised her and laid my head on her chest.

"I promise baby."

Dont make promises you can't keep? Didnt you say he'd never hurt her again, and her he is hurting her again. My subconscious told me and I clenched my fist.

I'm gonna keep it this time. I mean that shit.

You dont even know anything about this nigga.

I clenched my eyes shut and tried to shut off my brain but the thoughts didnt leave.

Weak ass. Can't even keep promises that you make.

Later that day I took Kairi to Millies house. I didnt want her at the house or anywhere near the situation at hand. I wanted Kairi safe until I found a good place to hide at.

"Heard Cherish got kidnapped." Millie said smirking. "By the time they find that little girl she gon be dead." Ion know what the fuck came over me but I lunged for her.

I put her into a choke hold and slammed her against the car. She looked at me with complete fear in her eyes.

"Don't you ever SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!" I yelled in her face and I let her go. Thankfully Kairi ain't see that. She was in her room.

She quickly regained herself and made another smart ass comment.

"You was really finna kill me over a little girl that ain't even yours?" She said I had to leave. If i didnt I'd be in jail before i could even find Cherish.

"Fuck you Dave." I got into my car and drove home.

Cherish

I looked around the dirty room and I rocked myself back and forth. I miss Dave and Kairi and my mommy.

God when I said I hated mommy I didn't mean it. I wanna go home. God please take me home.

I cried silently in that tiny dirty room. Earlier there was a rat in my bed and I fell off the bed and landed on a roach. I never felt this dirty in my entire life.

I wanted to take a bath but I was scared to ask because what if he made me play that game in the tub. My hair was nappy and I knew my mommy was gonna freak.

She hates when my hair is a mess. I chuckled thinking about what she'd do. Then I cried again. I wanted to hone. The door opened revealing a girl.

"Hey I'm Heather." She said. She was white with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was pretty but Dave always said "it be the pretty white girls that have you effed up." I smiled at the memory.

"I'm Ch-Cherish." I said. My throat felt dry and it hurt. She smiled at me.

And gave me a water bottle and two sandwiches along with a phone. I took the food and water but didnt touch the phone.

"Baby take the phone. I used to be in this exact room scared outta my mind." She said. "Call your mommy." I took the phone. "Dont tell Marcus." She said and left the room.

I ate my food and drank some of my water saving the rest for later. I didnt know my mommy's phone number but she said when I'm in trouble call 911 and that's what I did.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asked.
"I've been kidnapped." I said. "Okay. How old are you?"

"5. Can you call my mommy?" I asked. "Who's your mommy?" She asked me. "Karin..." I know her last name but I cant say it. "Do you know her last name?"

"Jinsui." I said it wrong I always did. "You said Jinsoo?" The lady asked and I said it again and sighed in frustration. "Okay. What about another person?"

"Dave East is my mommy's boyfriend." I said and she hummed. "Okay. Babygirl what your name?"

"Cherish." I said. "Your gonna go home soon."

"Thank you."

A/N: Hey yall I cant believe I got to 22K 🥺 I'm so happy n felt like spoiling yall a lil bit.

What yall think Dave finna do to Marcus?

If I wrote another book would yall read it?

-🦋