THIRTY FOUR

I hugged Dave with tears in my eyes. "I'm having a son!" He yelled and I laughed so hard. This was one of the best moments of my life. He kissed me hard and I kissed back.

"A boy." I said smiling and he smiled too. "His name is DJ no fuckin arguin." He said and I laughed.

Everyone stayed and continued eating and dancing but Paris wanted everyone to stay until 10:00 for some reason.

When 10 rolled around I heard loud fireworks and looked at the sky. Blue fireworks played in the sky and i was so happy that I was in tears. "Aw baby look at the--"

I turned around to see Dave on one knee with a box in his hands. My breath caught in my throat and my hands instantly went to my mouth as tears streaming down my face.

"I love you so damn much and look at us. We finna have three beautiful children and everything. All we need is a big ass house and some other shit and we finna be good. I'm not gon feel completed till you my wife. So what you say, wanna be my Mrs.Brewster or do you prefer Mrs. East?" He smirked and just looked at him.

The fireworks were still going on but I was caught up in the moment.

"Of course I'll marry you!" I said he put the ring on my finger and I gasped. It was fucking beautiful.

I hugged and kissed him while everyone else cheered he squeezed my butt and I laughed. Life was so damn good I'm not even finna lie.

But lord knows it ain't gon always stay that way...

-

-

-

Dave and I took the two girls out to the carnival for sometime. I didnt get on anything all I did was eat and threw up a couple of times. We went to sit down but I had to pee.

"I'm gonna pee." I said and Dave nodded. There wasnt shit but them nasty ass porter potties but I had to pee it was like he was on my fucking bladder or sum.

I put like five layers of toilet paper on the seat and peed and even tho I did that I still ain't sit on that nasty ass seat.

After I finished I was pushed against the door making my back hurt more than it already did. "What the fuck?" I said lookin at who pushed me.

"Oh my bad I ain't see you over there fat ass." Millie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ion think you miss a fat person." I said folding my arms against my chest. "Whatever. Did you find yo daughter or is she 6 feet under, where she belongs." I lost it.

I punched her dead in her face and kneed her stomach. She couldn't hit me back since I was pregnant and could hurt the baby.

"Oh so yo ass think that just because you and Dave married you ain't gon turn out like me? Bitch think the fuck again. He gonna do you like he did me." I rolled my neck.

"I think the fuck not. He actually loves me he dont love you." I said and felt like being goofy so I did a lil dance and sang.

"Nani nani boo boo I fuck him more than you do. Nani boo boo i fuck him more than you do." I sang and then Dave came over.

"Karin what's takin you so--" He stopped dead in his tracks and mugged Millie and looked scared.

"Why you hatin, bitch he dont want to be wit chu. You's a dumb hoe, bitch are you crazy?" I kept singing and she slapped me.

"Bitch." I grabbed her hair feelin like Queen Latifa when she grabbed that bitch out the tv in Scary Movie. (Either one or two ion remember)

I held a good grip on her hair and repeatedly punched her face so she was pretty much defenseless.

Then I threw her on the floor. "Dont you ever put yo hands on me again. Or next time ima do way worse." I said leaving her on the ground and going back to the Carnival.

-

-

-

I laid in bed with my heating pad on my back and tried to sleep. But my back was hurting so bad it was nearly impossible to sleep so instead I laid down without sleeping.

A/N: Next chapter gon be the last chapter yall 😔 buh I can't wait for the sequel.

I need yall help sum1 send me some pictures for our new baby DJ.
He has to be 12 years old bc in the sequel that's how old hes gonna be.

I love yall ❤❤

-🦋