S E V E N T E E N ✅

"Daddy!" Cherish ran to Marcus and he picked her up. "Hey baby, how you been?" He smiled at her. "I'm good." They talked a little longer and he put her down. "Karin can we talk?"

I looked at Paris and she shrugged. "Uh sure." I got up and walked to a store. "Listen, I really miss you and Cherish. I changed and I wanna get back together." He said and I shook my head.

"Marcus. I'd never make the same mistake twice." I said. "But Karin I want you to come home. I miss you so much." I missed him too and even though I'm feeling for Dave, i still felt something for Marcus. However he put his hands on me and my daughter, and I'm not willing to just jump back into that again. But lookin at him brought back every memory we ever had, both good and bad.

"Marcus. Ion think it's a good idea." I said and he nodded. "Think about it." He said then walked away.

"Theres a party tonight and you gotta go." Paris said and I shrugged. "I got Cherish." I answered and she rolled her eyes. "If you dont get a baby sitter." She said and then my doorbell rang.

I opened the door to Jayden. "Jay hey." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Wassup." He walked in and saw Paris.

"I see you here." He said looking her up and down. "Nigga dont." She said. "Anyway since Jayden is here I'm sure he won't mind watching Cherish tonight." Paris said and I facepalmed.

"Sure I wouldn't mind. I could take her to see mom." He said. I scrunched up my face. "And dad?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, uh, they gotta divorce." My mouth hung open. "Why...when?" I stammered. "Uh about two years ago." He said. I sighed and wished that i knew about their divorce, but when we was together, Marcus forced me away from my family and I didnt even notice. I tried to talk to them but then Marcus started hitting on me.

Then I fully cut them off because I was scared of what they'd say. Last time I spoke to them was when I was 17.

"Anyway, its gonna be good." Paris said and I slowly nodded. "Wheres lil mama?" He asked and I called her name. "Yeah?" She asked. "Your spending the day with Uncle Jay and Grandma." Her face was contorted in confusion. "Uh daddys mommy?" She asked and I wanted to cry.

Marcus didn't only take away life from me but took family from my daughter. And he wanted me to take him back. Not a motherfucking chance.

"No mommy's mom." I said and she nodded. "Okay I gotta get my stuff." She then ran to her room.

We got to the party an hour late due to Paris who wanted to show up late. When we got there we got two shots of tequila and I made me a daquari.

I drank and drank but didnt feel the buzz I normally do feel. Paris and I went on the dance floor and started twerking to.

Twerk for me by Kamillion played and that was me and Paris's song.  After dancing I was outta breath so me and Paris started drinking some more.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Dave smirking.

"I guess its fate."