~Chapter 8~

"What do you want you beast," Y/N shouts as Ren walks into the interrogation room she is in. She's strapped to a chair and squirming around.

     "I just wanted to see my friend," Ren states.

     "I'm not your friend, I'm Ben's old friend," Y/N retorts.

     "I know that you are friends with Rey, the scavenger. You're also the friend of the pilot and traitor," Ren says, walking around her chair.

     "And?"

     "You're the girlfriend of the pilot, aren't you?" Ren asks.

     Y/N stays quiet.

     "He doesn't love you." Y/N's eyes widen, not believing him at first. "Has he ever said that he loved you? Has he kissed you ever since you became a couple?"

     "Of course he has, that's what couples do," Y/N snaps at him.

     "Has he told you everything, not keeping secrets?" Ren questions. Y/N pauses, thinking for a minute.

     "What's your point?!" She shouts.

     "I want you to join me," Ren says.

     "No matter what you say, I'll never join you!" Y/N shouts.

     "Where are your friends?"

     "I don't know."

     "But you know something that is of value to me."

     "I'm not saying anything," Y/N declares.

     "We'll see," Ren raises his hand to her head and starts to look through her head. She completely blocks him and all he sees is nothing.

     "I know you're hiding something from me, you can't hide it forever," Kylo Ren grumbles, stepping away.

     "I know that you used to be so confused you would come complaining to me about it," Y/N shouts back. "You may act tough now with that mask of yours and this new look, but you're just the same, as you were back then. A confused kid who needs help."

     Kylo Ren glares at her underneath the mask, not saying anything.

     "Did you ever think that the pilot is just using you? To pass the time, or to just toy with your emotions?" Ren tries to dig emotions into her.

     "You don't know him as I do," She grumbles.

     "When I captured him on Jakku, he acted like a know-it-all. He thought he was better," Kylo Ren examines Y/N's face, looking for any emotion of sadness.

     "Cause he is better than you," she spits out.

     "He thought that he could lie his way through anything, but I uncovered the truth. It was all on his mind."

     "Shut up."

     "That's probably exactly what he's doing with you, pulling the strings."

     "Stop it!"

     "Just like back then, you need me to uncover the truth for you. He's lying to you."

     "Shut up!!"

     Kylo stares at her, seeing tears prickling the corners of her eyes. He grows satisfied with the lies and doubts he threw in her head, ending the conversation, and walking out of the room.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Poe lands the ship on Kijimi, grabbing a jacket he found on the ship and throwing it on. He takes the hood and covers the back of his head with it. Rey and Finn do the same with old jackets they found putting one on 3-PO as well. They follow Poe, sneaking off the ship behind him, the droids following close behind.