(1) first day

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

i wrote this when i was like 16/17, practically a cringe ass baby army, and now im 21 IM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW THIS IS SUPER CLICHE AND CRINGE and i love when yall call that out in the comments so yes you're allowed to make fun of it as much as you want, i laugh at the comments dont worry lmfao, my other books are much, much better tho!💀

-rose 7/9/23

__________________
OFFICIAL LIVING WITH THE BULLY SPOTIFY PLAYLIST @ VERY LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK
__________________

_______________________________

I ran as fast as I could, hoping to catch the bus before it left for school.

You'd think by now since I'm a senior i'd be on time and more responsible. I curse myself for almost being late my first day at a new school.

I begin to slow and catch my breath. I flatten out my uniform and smooth my hair down so I wouldn't look like I just woke up- which I did.

I keep walking at a quick pace and close my eyes for a minute, focusing on steadying my breathing as I near the open bus door, sighing in relief as I go to step on but abruptly stop as I bump into someone. I stumble back a bit and open my eyes wider, mouth open about to apologize.

"Hey! Watch where you're going." A tall boy with minty hair sneers at me.

I swear I can feel my eye twitch in annoyance.

"Damn, you don't have to be so rude. It's your fault too." I mumble, thinking he won't hear.

I take a few steps up and am about to find a seat when the rude mint haired boy turns around again, clearly agitated.

"Don't test me. You clearly must be new and not know who I am since you want to run your mouth like that."

I gulp at the tension between us.

Great! First day of my senior year at a new school and I've already made an enemy

I roll my eyes as he turns back around and decide to keep my distance from him while finding a spot to sit. The bus driver doesn't look too thrilled but acts like this is normal, continuing to shut the door and not say anything while driving away.

I end up sitting next to a boy who had black hair, which he runs his hand through as I sit down next to him, and couldn't help but notice his perfect facial features as he does so.

I smile, ready to introduce myself, hoping to make at least one friend. Clearing my throat, I give him a shy smile.

"Hello, i'm new here at BP High. My name's Kim Y/n and i'm a senior." I hold my hand out which he gladly shakes while turning to me.

He locks eyes with me, showing his eye smile and wide grin. I blush- I can't make up my mind if he's the most adorable or hottest guy i've ever seen.

"I'm Park Jimin! It's nice to meet you, beautiful." He winks."I could tell you're new here to Bulletproof High, no one's ever talked back to Yoongi like how you did." He whispers the last part.

I give him a questioning look.

Yoongi?

I think for a moment and then realize.

"Yoongi? So that's the boy I argued with after I bumped into him?" I give him a questioning look.

He nods yes and places a hand on my shoulder, looking behind us before leaning in a bit to whisper.

"He's my friend, Min Yoongi, but he's also known as the school bully. He doesn't actually pick on people randomly... he just gets annoyed easily and tends to have a bad temper, he isn't good when dealing with people." He explains.

The bus slows and everyone starts to grab their book bags and stand.

He smiles that eye smile again, reassuring me.

"It's okay I wouldn't worry too much about him, he's a real softy when you get to know him! You just don't wanna be on his bad side."

I smile and nod, thanking him for the info that would've been useful about 10 minutes ago when I was about to step on the bus.

I stand to go to walk out when the same mint haired boy passes me, shoving my shoulder slightly like how a cliche bully would in every movie but I continue walking and try to clear my head of annoyance so that I can enjoy the rest of my first day in peace.

"Yoongi hyung- wait for me!" Jimin yells to his grumpy friend as he's catching up to him.

So that's Min Yoongi, huh?

First day of my senior year and i'm already on the bully's bad side.

I avert my attention to focus on my classes and getting around the new school. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I know i'm also excited.

My parents knew how much I hated my last school, the teachers didn't care and the work that they barely gave out was way too easy. I wanted something better for myself that was more challenging and would help me learn more so that I could get into a better college.

I always liked school but being in an environment full of students that were lazy and had no motivation started to affect my learning so my parents agreed on me transferring schools but now I have to take two buses since it's so far, but I don't mind.

Stopping at a door with the classroom number 307 at the top, I check the paper in my hand once more and push the door open. I was a few minutes early to science, my first class of the day. On the white board a note from the teacher is written.

Choose any seat today
Seating chart will be arranged for tomorrow
-Mr. Lee

I walk down the rows while passing the very few students who were as early as me and choose a seat in the back last row.

I did well on school work and all but I never said I liked being called on in front of everyone.
Hopefully my seat stays back here, out of sight.

I pull out a notepad and pen as the class starts to fill. Everyone chats happily, talking about how their summer vacations were as a teacher, who I assume is Mr. Lee, walks in.

The bell starts to ring and I sit back, relaxed that I had made it to my first class. Just as the bell has finished, another student walks in the door and scans the room for a seat.

I gulp as we lock eyes and he narrows his gaze on me. He looks down and walks to an empty seat a few rows to my right that was against the wall and sits, sighing loudly and clearly meaning for me to hear his annoyance but I just pretend not to hear.

I can't believe I have to start my day everyday by seeing this jerk