(12) tutor

I kick the door shut and toss my bag next to my bed while plopping down, exhausted. Yoongi said he'd be a little late so Jimin would drop him off instead of taking the bus with me.

I lay on my side while thinking about today's odd events.

What does Yoongi mean by him "calling dibs"?

I decide to ignore it for now and ask him later on. Grabbing a towel and a pair of sweats with a comfy shirt, I head to the bathroom to take a shower before he gets back to wake myself up more or else I'll be too tired to study later.

Yoongi's pov

"That's actually... genius." I nod.

I feel a weight off my shoulders as I calmed down.

I was really nervous after the whole thing at lunch and what Y/n would say about it. I've never felt... nervous? Especially over a girl before. This is new to me but I guess I really can count on Jimin to help.

"That's all you have to tell her, hyung." Jimin smiles, satisfied with the simple lie he made up to cover Yoongi's outburst.

Jimin slows to a stop in front of their shared apartment, waving Yoongi goodbye and he gets out of Jimin's car.

"Oh, hyung!"

Yoongi turns to Jimins voice, about to shut the door.

"You might not be ready yet, clearly... but when you are, I'll make sure you two end up together." He smiles reassuringly.

Yoongi's face turns pink and Jimin coughs awkwardly.

"I just think that you two would be good for eachother." He gives him a thumbs up while grinning.

Jimin smiles sheepishly, remembering how
Y/n had talked about Yoongi's soft side she had saw.

She's the only girl who's brought it out. She was different to Yoongi, even if he didn't know that just yet... but that little crush he felt on the first day could turn into something so much more for the both of them.

Jimin just knew it... he knew it would eventually.

Yoongi nods, shutting the door flustered and heads up the stairs, disappearing into the apartment.

Jimin sighs, smiling to himself.

"Hyung was blushing... how cute."

I turn the water off and step out, drying myself off.

Perfect Man by SHINHWA is blasting at full volume. I move around, dancing to the beat while singing my heart out.

I swing around to the cabnit to grab my deodorant but accidentally knock my bottle of perfume out instead, it landing on my clothes. I go to pick it up but whine when I see that the cap wasn't shut all the way and it had soaked through the shirt and sweats that sit on the bathroom counter underneath it.

I sigh and shut the bottle completely, deciding to go get a new pair of clothes.

I check my phone's time.

3:42 pm

It's only been about an hour since school's ended. Yoongi wouldn't be home yet, he said he might be home later than 4:30 pm anyways.

I brush my hair out and wrap a white towel around my body. I sing to the ending lyrics as I open the door and head out to my dresser, dancing to the music.

I check up the stairs, seeing Yoongi's light off and proceed to drop my towel, standing in only my black underwear.

I sing along with the ending of the song loudly, the music at full volume as I dig through my dresser to find a comfy sports bra to put on but stop when my music starts playing a song I don't like.