(2) new friends

First period went smooth minus my awkward glances I stole at that Yoongi guy. I wonder if I really pissed him off that bad to make him hold a grudge already. I mean, that's what it seemed like.

Second period is math which I suck at but I managed to make another two new friends.

(Earlier)

Mrs. Kim stood at the front and glances at all the students faces while matching up their names for attendance. She stops on me slightly longer than the others.

"Kim Y/n? I haven't seen you before."

I give a questioning look to my teacher.

"Oh! You must be new here. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class!" She suggests while motioning me to the front.

I flatten my uniform and give the class a smile.
I'm not one to be introverted but being at a new school and not knowing anyone gives me butterflies.

"Hello, I'm Kim Y/n, a senior, and I'm new to BP High. It's nice to meet you all." I introduce in a happy tone while glancing at a few students.

After taking my seat in the back by the window, I feel a tap on my shoulder from behind.

"Kim Y/n?" A boy gets my attention as I turn around to see what he needs. I lock eyes with a cheery looking brown haired boy with a big beautiful smile.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok, since you're new do you want to be friends?" He asks politely and I smile at his kind gesture, nodding. "Sure, I'd love to be friends!"

"Okay well you can call me J-Hope or Hobi if you want. My friends usually call me by those nicknames."

I smile even wider at his cute nicknames.

"You got it J-Hope."

He pauses momentarily like he had just remembered something then turns to the right, to the desk beside him.

"Namjoon, you should introduce yourself."

The taller boy almost didn't hear him as he worked out math problems Mrs. Kim had already passed out. He looks up fast and mutters a little 'oh' under his breath while taking his glasses off and turning to me.

His cute dimples immediately catch my eye when he gives me a welcoming smile.

"Welcome to Bulletproof High, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Kim Namjoon." He greets very politely.

Math went by fast since Namjoon had helped me. I was never great at it but he even offered to tutor me if I needed more help. I can tell he must be a top student here from how smart he is.

Hoseok brightened my day up and made me laugh while we all worked together, I think math might even be my favorite class now. Third period was history, one of my favorites, I even managed to get lucky and have Jimin in that class. We were both one of the first in there and had agreed to sit next to each other.

The bell for lunch rings and I nervously get up, scared to go sit alone in the lunchroom.

Jimin must've caught on as I slowly get ready to leave.