(28) how it all started

I'M SQUEALING- IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING💘💘💘💘
___________________________

The last bell rings, all the students clearing out of school to go home.

I stay back in class to wait for Jimin.

His last class is right down the hall and he said he'd come to me. I had asked him to meet me after school today so I could talk about something important I had found.

As in, my photo from Yoongi's room and the note on the back.

"Hey, Y/n." Jimin smiles cheekily to me as he walk in.

He takes a seat at the desk in front of me and turns around to face me.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Well-"

"Oh! It's about Yoongi hyung, isn't it?" He cuts me off and winks like he usually does.

How does he always know-

"Yes, actually. It's about something I found and I wanted to show you and ask a question that's been stuck in my head."

He perks up.

"Go on..."

I reach down to my bag, pulling out my phone and going to my recent photos, tapping the image to show him.

"It's a... photo of you? I'm confused."

"Exactly. But not just any photo, it's the photo I made Yoongi take when we first moved in together. We were working on the moon project and I had asked him to take some photos of me and I forgot all about them but... he kept this one." I smile to myself, rather touched.

"He... kept your photo?" He grins.

Jimin bursts into a fit of joy and uwus over it.

"I can't believe hyung kept it! And in his room! I knew it, Y/n! I always knew it." He cups his cheeks happily, fanboying to himself.

I raise a brow.

"Knew... it? What exactly did you know?"

"That you're special to him! It's so obvious but this just tops the cake." He looks again at the photo on my phone.

It's obvious?

Does Yoongi really find me special?

"Well, just wait till you see the back." I giggle.

I swipe to the photo and let him read what Yoongi wrote.

His eyes go wider and wider as he reads.

"I'm shocked." He starts.

"Shocked because... I don't think he's ever written about someone before, or to someone, I should say. Not even me." He seems to almost have tears in his eyes, being so happy for me.

"That's why I'm confused. He's treated me so badly recently yet still has this next to his bed."

"Because, he never stopped caring for you. He never stopped liking you."

Jimin and I exchange smiles.

"That's what leads me to my main question."

Jimin looks up and nods, focused on what I have to ask.

"You're his closest friend and he seems to tell you everything. He wrote this at the start of school so... did you know that he liked me at the start? All the way back then?" I ask, not sure what Jimin will say.