(21) camp day 4: payback

A/N
Ngl this chapter has me shook, I know It's long but It's important. Get ready for more drama😳
______________________________

Jimin's pov

"Where the hell could she be now?" I say to myself.

I've spent about 20 minutes looking all over camp for her.

She wasn't in my room, which I had first looked in, and wasn't with the group since we had already told the supervisor she's 'sick'.

I decide to check by the bus.

I come around the corner and notice the bus door open, Y/n inside and talking to the driver who had stayed with us this week.

I walk on.

"Oh, hey Jimin." She gives a small smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

She looks to the bus driver and smiles then back to me.

"I just needed a change in scenery and Mrs. Jung was giving me some great advice."

I nod, glad she was enjoying her chat with the older woman. Hopefully that advice was good, she did look like a wise woman and is very kind.

"Okay, well you've been gone for a while now, it's already almost dinner so come back soon."

She nods and I decide to leave and just wait to tell her.

When I had walked up she was laughing, seemingly much happier than earlier and I'd rather not interrupt their talk.

I'll do it after dinner.

I head back to camp, to Yoongi, and get ready for dinner with him after telling him what happened.

"That's fine with me. I'm just glad she seems to be happier." Yoongi agrees with me.

(Earlier)

I head to the bus hoping for some peace and quiet away from everyone.

I step on and jump, surprised the bus driver is sitting there, reading.

"Oh! Hello dear, what brings you to the bus?"
She questions sweetly.

I smile and greet her kindly.

"I just wanted somewhere quiet to hide out for a bit. It hasn't been uh... a good day." I look down.

"Come, take a seat. Lucky you, you caught me just in time. Usually the bus is locked but I decided to read in here today." She gestures to the book.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung." I smile and sit in the first seat across from hers.

"Dear, you don't look so well. What's wrong?"

I bite my lip, half wanting to spill everything off my chest and half not wanting to worry her further.

But maybe she could help me

"Well, what do you do if a boy suddenly breaks your heart?"

She sighs and looks down, almost like she was expecting to hear boy problems.

"Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear that. Tell me what exactly happened and I'll give my best advice."

She puts a hand on my shoulder, comfortingly.

"Well... me and him room together in an apartment and were just friends who picked on one another, but we became very close on this trip."

She takes her glasses off, shutting her book and nodding, interested in my story.