(15) camp day 1: comfort

A/N !
Chapters after this one are not edited yet! I apologize!!
__________________________

I sigh in relief as I hear the whistle and announcement to get back to where we were.

Saved by the whistle this time

Yoongi grabs his towel and heads out like nothing happened, leaving me flustered and fanning myself from how hot he was.

The situation... yeah, the situation made me hot- not him.

I try reassuring myself.

I decide to contemplate what just happened later on when I'm not about to sit in a dumb canoe with him. After that, I'd rather not be alone again with him. No one's ever made me nervous like that before so how did he?

More importantly, what's gotten into him to make him act this way? It's a new side of Min Yoongi that I've never seen.

I head out and head back to where I was before. I reach out, grabbing the orange vest that a teacher tosses to me and put it on. I begin struggling with all the clips and buttons in the front unil Yoongi sighs and does it for me.

"You really can't do your own buttons? What are you, a toddler?" He mutters under his breath.

I scoff.

There's the Min Yoongi I know

"No! They're just... hard to do sometimes."

Yoongi and I both look over to the boy next to us who had answered the question that was actually directed towards me. I grin at Jungkook who's pouting adorably while Jimin buttons his vest for him.

"It's okay Kookie, Noona had trouble too." I reassure him and he flashes his bunny smile.

"Listen up everyone. In this activity, you and your partner will use teamwork to go all the way around the lake and back. After, you can swim."

We all nod.

Hell no, I'm not swimming...I hate water

I sigh, calming myself.

I'll be in the canoe so I'll be just fine.

"And remember, the heavier person goes in the back seat of the canoe!" Mr. Bang calls out as students file to get their kayaks.

Yoongi drops ours by the water and I put my Nike hat on to block the bright sun. I hesitate in dropping my towel but realize he's already seen my boobs.

Jeez, how embarrassing

I mentally cringe at the memory but get over it.

It's not like I'm naked anyways.

I drop the towel next to his on the bench and walk back over to where he is. He does a double take at me. Specifically my body and he isn't being so secretive of it either. I cross my arms over my chest, feeling more self conscious as I stand in just a small black bikini.

"No need to cover up. You already walked out naked in front of me, remember?" He smirks.

"I try hard not to." I cringe, wishing I could forget.

He gestures for me to get in the back of the canoe and I furrow my brow.

"Heavier person in the back, remember?" He says with a straight face.

I deadpan from the canoe to him, unamused.

"Actually, you're the heaviest if you count the weight of your giant ego." I retort, rolling my eyes and getting in the front seat.