(27) photograph

I asked Jimin if I could come over since I didn't want to go home and see Yoongi today.

Apparently Yoongi was already at Jimins house so I decided to just go home and sleep before he got back so I wouldn't have to see him.

I just really wasn't in the mood today.

I set my purse down and toss my jacket off, heading to my bed.

I lay down for a bit, looking out the window and decide to just fall asleep now.

I lay for about a half hour trying to fall asleep but I notice something bugging me.

The sound of an alarm or timer beeping somewhere distant but in the house.

I drag my body up and go to look around to shut it off but don't see it anywhere.

I head the the bathroom and then look through the kitchen but find nothing.

Beep beep beep

I groan and realize it's probably up in Yoongi's room, the last place i'd want to go.

I had never been up there nor did I want to be, especially if he came home while I happened to be going through his stuff to turn the beeping off.

I won't be able to sleep though

I sigh and trudge up the stairs and open the door to his room.

I look around, surprised at how nice and neat he keeps his room, the walls decorated in posters and on one side multiple cork boards with push pins holding up papers.

I walk over and eye them, reading through some of the papers.

Poems?

I read a few more and realize they're lyrics and pretty good ones at that.

I walk towards his bed that's in the furthest right corner, on the opposite side of the room from the door.

I find his alarm, the source of the repetitive beeping, and shut it off.

I stand up to walk away but something catches my eye.

A photo?

I lean in a bit to the cork board with papers and pins stuck in it that's next to his bed, seemingly the more important stuff like upcoming tests and a calendar.

And...

Me?

I snatch the photo of me off of the board, and stare down at it in disbelief.

I was smiling wide, flowers and moonlight behind me as my hair blew slightly in the wind.

He kept the photo of me that I asked him to take the night we were on the rooftop?

But why?

I flip it over, shocked to see small writing down the back of it with the date of when the photo was taken.

I read with my mouth slightly open, heart pounding.

You have no idea how beautiful you truly are

You have no idea how breathtaking you are

Who would've known that you'd be the girl to make my heart skip a beat