(7) start of the day

Mr. Lee passes papers to each student in the first row to hand back."Alright class, I'm passing out instructions for your science presentation that you will be doing with a partner. You will have one week to complete it and both people must participate in order to get a grade. Next Monday you will be presenting."

I snatch the paper out of the boys hand in front of me and start skimming over the words.

"Every night, including tonight until Sunday night, you and your partner will be taking photos of and studying the moon's patterns and the stars you can see around them." He sits back down at his desk and starts writing down a list of partners names. "All that you need to know is on the paper but if you have questions, come ask."

I scratch the back of my head and glance at Yoongi. I sigh, turning back to Mr. Lee and I raise my hand. He scribbles down some more names and then looks to me across the room, straightening up.

"Yes, Miss Kim?" He pushes his glasses up.

"Are we getting new partners or..." I give Yoongi a look, "... are we still working with our last ones?" I give my teacher almost a pouty face, hoping he'd save me from the boy next to me.

"Keeping your first partners! You'll work with them for every partner activity we do, including projects, experiments and presentations!"

I fake a smile and nod, saying a quick thank you before going straight faced and rubbing my temples. Easy project, yes, but when your partner sleeps every day in class, argues with you almost daily and has a mental age of 14 at the absolute most... it's suddenly a very difficult project.

I mean, for God's sake, we couldn't even get through the first experiment in class without breaking something. This time there's nothing to break but he still has to be able to do his part of the work.

The bell rings and Yoongi shoves the paper into his black book bag, slinging it over his shoulder and turning to me.

"I'll give you 20 bucks to do it all." He stares blankly at me, waiting to hear an answer.

"Yoongi, we are literally moving in together. No way am I doing your part when we can work on it together so easily." I begin walking to the door.

"30 bucks?"

I shoo him away with my hand and continue out the door.

"40! I'll make it 40." He desperately tries once more.

"Noona!" Jungkook squeals, grinning to me as he sits down next to me at the lunch table. "I missed you over the weekend Y/n, anything exciting happen?" He awaits my response with big eyes.

"Actually," I announce to the table as a whole "I found a small apartment right here by the school and am moving in today." I smile contently to myself and look to the others to see their reactions.

"Hobi, why do you look so shocked?" I ask, stabbing the straw threw my Capri Sun.

"Oh, I'm not shocked... well, I mean, of course a little bit but that means you live here now in Seoul with us and can see us so much more and it'll be a lot easier for you to hang out and get to school!" I grins brightly.

"He's right!" Jimin says with excitement "Now we can all hang out after school a lot more and on the weekends and come to your place!"

Jimin pauses and gives Yoongi a sly look and nudges his side. "And I bet that Yoongi hyung would just love to hang out with you more."

Yoongi chokes on his water, his cheeks turning a light pink. I question to myself for a moment why he seemed to be blushing but I brush it off.
I clear my throat and set a Cheez It in front of me, aiming and flicking it at Yoongi.

It hits his chest and he deadpans to me. "Hey, what was that for?"

"I think you have some big news to tell them too, hm?" I cock my head to the right and raise an eyebrow.

He gives me a look that definitely says why did you have to bring that up but I just proceed to give him a half assed smile and thumbs up. For some reason he had been hesitant on telling them that we're moving in together.

Yoongi looks to the boys who of which already have their eyes on him, confused with what we were going on about.

He shakes a finger in the air and laughs nervously."The thing is... uh... you see, me and Y/n actually, um, bought the same apartment? We both wanted and needed it but it was the last one so we somehow agreed on being roommates." He blushes, rubbing a hand up the back of his neck.

All the boys sit shocked for a moment, looking back and forth to Yoongi and I.

Jin sighs heavily. "Please don't kill each other. I can already see this being a blood bath."

Taehyung shoots daggers at Yoongi, pointing directly at him. "You better not mess with Bangtan's angel."

Yoongi scoffs, not being able to hold in a chuckle at that.

Jungkook follows Taehyung, pointing to Yoongi too. "Don't be mean to Noona! She's pretty and nice and funny and the best!"

My heart swells at Jungkook's words and I send a finger heart his way to which he happily sends back, giggling.

Yoongi crosses his arms, agitated, and turns to me. "This is why I didn't want to tell them. They make me the bad guy. You're no angel-"

Taehyung snaps his fingers at Yoongi.

"Yes she is, she will always be Bangtan's angel and can do no wrong." He winks at me and earns a laugh from the others who also agree.

"All in favor of Y/n, say 'I'." Namjoon laughs out.

"I!" Everyone but Yoongi replies.

He just huffs to himself and puts his hands up in an 'I surrender' pose. We go back to eating but I happen to notice that Jimin is staring at me with a smirk on his face.

He turns and puts an arm around Yoongi.

"So if it's a small apartment, will you two be sharing a bed?" Jimin winks at Yoongi.

I swear I could feel my lunch start to come back up and I quickly shake my head no.

"He gets the upstairs bedroom, I'm downstairs. No way am I sleeping near that thing, I'd rather die than have to sleep around... him." I scrunch my nose up, giving Yoongi a disgusted look.

The boys start to laugh under their breath while looking to one another, minus Yoongi and I. I give them a look asking what the hell they were laughing about.

Did I say something funny?

________________________________
Hello! I originally planned to finish the whole day in this chapter since I had plans of exposing Yoongi more and adding possible fluff but it was getting too long and it's only lunch so part two of the day will be next.