(25) let it all out

A/N:
This book will be ending at chapter 30! The end is near so get ready 👀
___________________________

I spend the next half hour jogging and walking in random directions, tears streaming down my face.

I care about him more than I thought

I like him more than I thought

I want to be with him more than I thought

I continue walking until I stumble upon a park that's obviously empty because of the downpour and I smile, glad I can just be alone for a bit.

I toss my hood up and crawl under the half dome in the play area, sitting on the dry cement.

I watch as the rain poors down hard on the cement in front of me, lightning and thunder lighting up the dark cloudy sky above me.

I take some deep breaths to try and calm down but end up bursting into tears instead.

I don't want him to kiss another girl when I'm right here.

I wish I had never yelled at him last night... maybe everything would be different if I had told him I knew what really happened and that I was sorry about kissing Namjoon and didn't even mean to take it that far.

But I must have meant it if I did it.

And now everything's gone way too far, now he's making out with his girlfriend in front of me in my own home.

He wants to make me feel bad, and I do, but it hurts too much.

I smudge my mascara that was leftover from yesterday and wipe all my tears away, picking up my phone that's ringing in my pocket.

"H-hello?" I choke out.

"Where are you?! I saw you running down the block and you looked like you were crying but I lost you when I turned around!" Jin yells frantically over the phone like a worried mother.

"I'm sorry, Jin. Something happened at the apartment and I just... I ran." I say in a small voice, still crying.

"You can explain later, hun. Where are you? Let me come pick you up first."Jin says in a hushed tone to calm me down.

"I... I'm not sure. I ran for about 20 minutes I think? I'm at a park sitting under a dome."

"I know what park, I'm coming right now. I've been driving around this whole time trying to find you."

"Thank you Jin. Thank you for caring." I cry even more into the phone.

I hang up and go back to crying into my hands.

I wish Yoongi cared enough to look for me.

That does go to show that crazy Mina girl must be more important than me.

I normally don't want people to worry over me but I realize running off as it's getting late is dangerous, especially in this weather.

I would've looked for him... I would've ran after him no matter what.

I hadn't even realized I had been out here for about an hour now and it's becoming pretty dark.

Lamp lights start flickering on as Jin pulls up and he runs over to help me up.

We head back to his place and he makes me some hot chocolate.