(14) camp day 1: flirt

OH MY GOD AGUST-D 2 IS INSANE I flipped over the mv pls step on me Min Yoongi
______________________________

Jimin pulls Yoongi's wrist, pulling him back from the bus and over to a quiet area, his eyes lit up.

"Hyung, I saw that on the bus. The way you two slept so cute toget-" Yoongi clasped a hand over the younger's mouth.

"Be quiet, keep that a secret. The rest of the guys were passed out so they don't know."

Jimin smirks to himself, slowly removing Yoongi's hand from over his mouth.

"Well it wasn't the first time." He trails off.

"Hm?"

"Nothing, nothing." Jimin smiles cheekily, remembering the time Yoongi and the girl he supposedly despised at the time cuddled while asleep together.

Yoongi flicks the strands of hair from his eyes and crosses his arms annoyed.

"So, why'd you pull me over here? To say that?"

"No, actually I wanted to give you some tips as your wingman." Jimin smirks.

Yoongi nods for him to go on.

"Well, you have to be more straightforward. You guys still make fun of each other and argue, I don't see that changing but," he scratches his head, trying to pinpoint exactly what he feels his hyung is doing wrong, "what you think your flirting gestures are can be taken as only friendly gestures." He tries to explain.

Yoongi furrows his brow, not following and Jimin sighs while trying to elaborate further.

"You see... for example, you two sat by each other and even shared headphones and you let her rest on your shoulder. Friends can do that easily and it might confuse her." Jimin clasps his hands together while a devilish smirk creeps onto his face.

"That being said, you have to be more flirtatious in a way that'll make her blush and question her feelings for you. I've talked to her before and I can tell there was something there when I talked about you, you just need to make her realize."

Be more flirtatious in a way that'll make her blush?

Yoongi smirks, playing back the time he had pushed you against the wall in detention to see how you'd react. He slowly nods, remembering the way you froze up while your face became more and more red.

He wants to see that again, the reactions he can get out of you.

"Sure Jimin, I can make her question her feelings. I'm pretty sure I already have."

The two start heading back to the car that their luggage was in until another thought popped into Jimins head.

"Oh! Hyung, I forgot to tell you something important about the cabin you're staying in..."

I yank my luggage from the car and head to my cabin number. Checking the number written in sharpie on the key in my hand, I shove it in the keyhole and silently pray that it's decent inside.

The wooden door swings open with a creak and I glance inside. I stand confused, an eyebrow slowly raising as I pear in, making sure I saw correctly.

One bathroom... one mini fridge... a small sink... two windows... one bed...

One bed?

Surely they've made a mistake and forgot two people have been put to room in here.

I take a deep breath and get a firm grip on my suitcase, about to head inside. A warm hand snakes around my waist, making my breath hitch while a chin rests on my shoulder.