(18) camp day 3: mutual feelings

Yoongles really said 🥺 😬 in dis pic🥺🥺🥺🥺 He baby
___________________________

"You didn't have to-"

"Yes, yes I did have to give her a black eye."

Yoongi stares me down, sitting across from me as we sit in our cabin away from the others who are currently still playing dodge ball.

"As much as she deserved it, you still got us in trouble."

"Us? I didn't get you in trouble, you got yourself in trouble by laughing." I grin.

He laughs under his breath and nods in agreement.

"Bitch deserved it." I say taking a sip of my water.

He scoffs but starts laughing at me while shaking his head.

"I knew you were confident but I didn't know you were confident enough to be ready to fight someone." He continues laughing, replaying that moment in his head.

"The way she fell on her butt- you threw it so hard at her!"

I can't contain my laughter anymore and join him in reminiscing over the lovely bloody and black eye I gave his ex.

"You were the one who started laughing so loud! We wouldn't have gotten caught so easily if you were quiet, I- I didn't even know you saw me do it at first!" I laugh, a tear rolling down my eye as I replay the scene in my head.

I had whipped the ball so hard at her in a split second due to anger and it hit her dead on. I didn't think anyone saw until me and Yoongi turned heads at the same time and made eye contact, well aware of what I'd just done. I slapped a hand over my mouth to conceal my laugh as he busted out laughing himself.

We calm down after a few minutes and continue to talk.

"Honestly, she pissed me off so much that I wish it was my fist that had hit her."

Yoongi snorts.

"You'd really fight someone for me? Are you jealous of her or something?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Duh, I'd fight someone. You may piss me off sometimes but you've grown on me a lot." I answer honestly.

He waits for me to answer his second question.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Why are so mad at her? I mean, yes she pisses me off too but you seem to really resent her now."

"Because, she hurt you.... so that hurt me."

His eyes widen a bit, taken back by my answer.

"Wow, didn't know you had a heart."

I scoff at that, the type of answer I had expected but decide to say something I normally wouldn't.

"Yoongi, I'm gonna be honest- she did make me jealous and I also wanted to get back at her for what she did to you. I probably wouldn't have cared about it if I'd known when I had first met you since I hated you then, but now that I know a different, kinder side of you.... it just made me angry she hurt you."

He opens his mouth but I shush him.

"No questions." I stop him before my feelings can get exposed.

I'm not used to being so open, especially with Yoongi but these past few days have made me feel way more comfortable around him.

I bite my lip, contemplating whether or not to continue what I want to say next.