(30) handcuffs 💦😌

A/N: Before we get into the last chapter, here's a snippet of my next story that's coming next week!

KTH x Reader (Teacher/student au) 😳

"Hey, I have an idea," he says, "why don't we recreate that scene in the Titanic where Jack paints Rose naked?"

I stumble with my paint brush and look at him with wide eyes.

"Mr. Kim, you're my art teacher."

***

Enjoy this last chapter of Living With The Bully! (Hint: You're about to get railed)
______________________________

I take a sip of my Pepsi while listening to the boys chat about school and college plans.

Currently we're eating at the food court.

All day we've been at the mall since it's spring break.

Yoongi, who's sitting to my right, kicks my leg lightly for the fourth time under the table and I kick back again.

"What do you want?" I ask, playfully.

"I just have an idea..."

"Hm?"

His straight face turns into a smirk and he leans in closer, our knees now touching.

"We should head back... alone." He whispers, winking.

I roll my eyes but can't help the smile and blush that creeps its way onto my face.

"Yoongi-!" I gasp, jumping in my seat when I feel his big cold hand squeeze my thigh under the table.

"Shh, don't want them to hear, right?" He whispers in my ear.

Well, that brings back memories

I look around to see the rest still in a deep argument over something I'm not paying attention to.

I sip my drink and pretend to be unbothered while Yoongi's hand slides up my thigh higher and higher.

His hand keeps moving higher, making me start to heat up.

I choke on my drink when I feel his fingers go under my dress and run up my lace underwear.

He leans in again, kissing my cheek quickly before whispering.

"I just can't help myself today. You look so sexy in that tiny black dress."

I gulp and bite my lip, bracing myself for more to come but he removes his hand and goes back to eating like nothing happened.

I sit for a minute, shocked and now aroused, wanting him to touch me more.

I narrow my eyes on him and he gives me a questioning look.

"What? Do you need something?" He asks like nothing happened.

This bitch

I sigh and decide to make a bold move.

This time I'm the one to lean in, even closer than him so that the others really don't hear.