(20) camp day 4: misunderstanding

"Well, what happened was..."

I look to them nervously.

This involves me telling them my feelings.

"We're here for you Y/n, we're your friends and we've got your back." Jimin reassures, smiling warmly.

Jungkook and Taehyung nod in agreement.

"You look like you need a hug, Noona."

Jungkook leans closer to me and wraps his arms around me from behind, squeezing me to death but I just let him.

I laugh, genuinely happy I have them to go to when something happens.

"Okay, here's what happened."

We all get situated in a circle on the bed and I decide I should just spill it all.

I can trust them, I know I can.

"Well, for starters you should know that... I really like Yoongi." I look up at them sheepishly and they all gasp.

Well, only Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jimin just smirks like he already knew.

"I have pretty strong feelings for him that I've only just realized recently." I start again after the boys stop fangirling over me having a crush.

"But something happened last night..." I get serious "...he flirted with me a lot these past couple days and was also so sweet and helped me through some things which made me come to terms with my feelings for him. Last night I decided to text him and ask him to come to my tent so I could tell him something... that I liked him."

I pause, feeling fresh tears already at my eyes.

"I- I thought he felt the same. He acted like it but... I got a text saying to come to another tent, which confused me, but I went and when I showed up he-" I feel a few tears fall, my heart hurting all over again.

Taehyung pats my back and Jimin holds my hand to help calm me down.

"I unzipped the tent and... he was kissing his ex girlfriend." I swallow hard.

"What?" Jimin bursts out, confused.

"You mean Song Mina? His crazy ex?" Taehyung asks, shocked.

I nod, sad.

"I'm gonna teach that boy a lesson for messing with your feelings!" Taehyung storms out before I can even say anything, Jungkook following while throwing punches to the air.

I decide to let them leave so I can shower and get ready in peace since I didn't want to talk about it much more.

"That just... doesn't seem like something he'd do." Jimin sighs, trying to figure out what happened.

I shrug.

"Well, he did." I say and shut the door to the bathroom so I can shower.

Yoongi's pov

I check the gym one more time and sit down on the bleachers, tired from running all over trying to find Y/n.

It worries me, not receiving a text back after I sent at least 20. She didn't even read any of them or answer my three calls. It's been hours and I haven't seen her once... where could she have possibly gone?

I sigh heavily and run a hand through my hair.

*Bzzz*

I pull my phone out, hoping it's her.