(9) red

"The presentation is tomorrow! You have to come help me." I spread out all the photos of the moon at different phases on the floor in front of me. "Go get your photos, they should be on the table in the packet that I picked them up in." I direct my irritating roommate.

Grabbing the photos without a word (but maybe an eye roll), Yoongi heads back to my spot on the floor where a poster board, typed papers, photos, markers and tape is sprawled out all around. He begins spreading his own photos of the moon out and puts their phases in order from last Monday's to tonights.

I unfold the poster board, two creases giving me three sections to work with.

"On the right side I'll put my photos and on the left side put your own, like this." I grab his photo from his hand and show him where to place it.

"We may have taken photos in the same place but have to type out what we noticed about each phase separately so now, we have to put the photos on different sides with our text under each photo, basically just to separate our sides from one another's. The middle part between our sides will have a conclusion of what we found in common and different based on what we concluded separately." I explain.

I glance to his side of the poster board.

"Read me yours." I motion to his work.

Yoongi stretches and leans over the white poster board, scratching his head.

He begins reading all his little cut outs of text and I was surprised when I realized that he had typed more than me, almost in more detail too.

I guess I shouldn't underestimate him just because of his bad attitude...

He finishes and I give him a questioning look.

"You didn't pay someone to type that or come up with your conclusions... did you?" I raise a skeptical eyebrow to him.

He scoffs.

"I asked all the guys but they all said no. Jin even lectured me on the importance of doing my own homework. Why?"

I look down at my own work. His conclusions were practically mini paragraphs compared to my few sentences that I had typed and printed for underneath each photo.

"I just didn't expect it to be... that good..." I awkwardly stare at the floor, not exactly pleased to admit he did a good job- maybe even better than me.

"I may be a slacker sometimes and do things the easy way but I'm not that dumb. Did you really think I wouldn't write anything?" He crosses his arms, slightly annoyed at my reaction to his work.

I cross my arms as well and scoff, shaking my head slightly."Yoongi, if you wrote down every single thought you ever had you would get an award for the shortest story ever." I stare at him with a blank face.

He puts a hand over his heart as if he were actually hurt.

"You know, you'd be in good shape if you ran as much as your mouth did." He retorts.

I roll my eyes and begin rubbing my temples.

It's been only 15 minutes and he's aready giving me a headache!

"You did a lot of work so I'll do the rest, just stop annoying me." I shoo him away while sighing, just wanting him to stop distracting me now.

Yoongi looks a little surprised at me for letting him off the hook for the rest of the project but he gladly goes upstairs without another word.
I check the time on my phone and curse myself for waiting all day to put this together. We had to take the last photos of the moon tonight meaning it had to be dark and then send them to be printed at a store.I expected I'd only be up till maybe 11 doing this but it's already 12:00 am.