Chapter 3;

A/N: Decided James is Francisco bc hot

Holly's POV

Eleanor had flown home yesterday, it was nice to have spent quality time with her. We had planned a lot for her wedding in four days, I even chose my dress along with the bridesmaids dresses.

"Was it nice to have Eleanor over?" James smiled kissing me, we were at his place. I start work late tomorrow as does he so I drove over.

I was laying the table for us whilst he cooked, his father is a professional chef, as a child he watched him cook and picked up tips.

And boy can he cook.

"Lovely. I love her, miss her sometimes."

"I can imagine,"

"I missed having you in my bed," I smile wrapping my arms around his waist whilst he stirred the food. I kissed his shoulder affectionately. He decided to not stay over at mine whilst Eleanor was over simply because he wanted me to have girl time with her.

"I missed being in your bed,"

We sat down to eat and within seconds I was in heaven with his food.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your cooking?"

He laughed, "You only want me for my cooking."

I smirked. "I guess it's the only thing you're good at."

He raised his eyebrow flirtatiously. "Oh really?"

I loved our relationship, we were happy and easy. I could flirt with him and hold his hand. He would kiss me without reason and call me to say he missed me.

And I loved it.

But I didn't love him, not yet. We both knew that we were happy with each other, and that's all that mattered for now.

"You'll be my plus one to Eleanor and Louis' wedding, right?"

"Of course babe, can't wait."

"Me neither." I smile. "I'm so happy for her,"

"Will he be there?" He being Harry.

"Yeah, he's Louis' best man." I shrug.

"Will that be awkward?"

I frown. "Not really, haven't spoken to him in over a year so.."

"Yeah, you'll have me anyway."

I lean over and kiss him. "Exactly."

Later on in bed, I was sat up reading whilst James looked for a film to watch but he wasn't getting any luck. He turned the tv off with a groan, turning to looking at me.

I smiled as he put his hand over the page I was emerged in, I looked at him. "Can I help you?" I flipped to the next page, carrying on with my reading.

He shifted closer, an arm over my stomach, tracing patterns slowly. "James, you are literally like a child." I laugh still reading.

He pouts sitting up and sliding himself over me, his head pops over the book. "Hi,"

I laugh at his face. "Is there something you want?"

"Your attention." He pouts.

I lean in and kiss his lips. "You've had my attention all night you cherub. Let me read for five more minutes then you can have my attention again, okay?" I smile.

He sighs. "Okay.."

His head disappears again until I feel his breath on my thighs. "James," My eyes widen. "What are you doing?"

He chuckles kissing and licking along the inside of my thigh, spreading my legs. He plays with the hem of my knickers. "These are new,"

I close my eyes, jaw slack. "I thought you may like them." I breathe thinking back to when I slipped in to Victoria Secrets during my lunch break today to buy them.

"Mmm" He kissed me through the silk. "Red and black, you know how to make a man weak."

He slowly took them off, returning back to me. He kissed my slit before parting it with his fingers, his tongue slowly licking me,catching my clit.

"Shit," I dropped my book and grabbed his hair.

He flattened his tongue licking me fully until he reached my clit again, sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue quickly, my eyes rolling.

I hated to say it but he worked me better than Harry.

He inserted two fingers, his fingers curling inside as he slowly worked me up.

"Keep..doing, th-that." I stutter sitting up to watch him, my stomach clenching. "Fuck," I whisper. My breathing completely uneven.

He licked and licked until my legs shook around him, my hands gripping his hair as his tongue kept up the steady pace. I came twice there and then.

"You.." I pant as he slowly made his way up to me, kissing my lips so I taste myself.

"Me.." He smirked.

"Are unbelievable."

"Will you give me attention now?"

I flipped us over, my body straddling his. "You have my full attention."

With our phones turned off, my book forgotten about, I allowed myself to be fully enamoured with James. I was happy, happy with him, with my life, with not having the fear of what tomorrow may bring, or the next time I'll see him.

And I never wanted it to change.