Chapter 25;

A/N:

Fourth update of the day, don't say I don't treat you well ;)

_______________

Harry's POV

I hummed happily as I opened my door, the photoshoot i'd been on finished a little earlier than expected so I was home for 12 instead of 1.

"Holly," I call taking off my boots.

"Hol," I try again walking into the livingroom, it was set out perfectly as if it hadn't been touched.

I frown walking into the kitchen, the sink void of any traces of her morning tea she usually has. "Strange," I mutter to myself.

I head upstairs with a smile on my face, she must be still in bed. Opening the door to my bedroom my smile drops.

She's not here either.

Before I turn to leave, I spot an envelope on my pillow with 'Harry' written on it.

I slowly pick it up and rip the seal.

Harry,

That's how it starts and I immediately recognise the handwriting.

It's Holly's.

I don't know how to say this, or write it even but I guess I somehow have to, huh?

I've found out, I've found out everything. I've found out about James, my move to New York, my promotion, our break-up.. everything.

I wanted to ask you why you would lie, why would you make out that we were together when we hadn't been for so long, but I get it.. I think.

I love you, I always will, but I can't be with you, not like this. Not with all the lies.

I've gone back to New York, don't follow me or try to reach out let's just be how it was before, that'll be easier on us both.

I felt so betrayed and angry finding out everything you hadn't told me, but I guess you were only thinking about what's best for me, right?

Wrong. Very wrong.

Thank you for having me at your house, and staying by my side the entire time I was in hospital, that I admire and fully appreciate.

But it's time for us to live our own lives..again.

I wish you the best,

Love Hol .x

It took me a few attempts to read over the letter through my tears, I placed the letter down unsure of where or what to do.

I take out my phone.

"Hello?"

"You knew?"

"Harry I-"

"Eleanor you knew and never told me? Did you tell her about everything?" I accuse.

"She asked questions and I answered."

"You had no right,"

"I had every right, do you really think you could have lived your life with that lie?!"

"I just wanted more time, one more day, week..whatever, I just wanted to be with her."

"You'll always want more of her Harry,"

I sigh, my hand grabbing my hair in frustration. "She's gone, again." I cry.

"I know, but it's time that you accepted that she isn't yours."

"She'll always be mine,"

"I've got to go Harry I have a meeting, speak soon. Don't.. don't do anything stupid, alright?"

I scoff. "No promises." I end the call bitterly before throwing my phone down on the bed.

"I just wanted one more day." I whimper, laying back on my bed.