Chapter 10;

Holly's POV

When he knocked I almost didn't want to answer, should I have done this? Should I tell James? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I? I mean I've moved on, this is just a catch up with someone I use to know..

I slowly make my way towards the door, opening it with a small smile, I silently stand to the side to let him in.

He politely takes off his boots, they were black and looked expensive, they weren't like the beaten up converses he use to own. For some reason this made me sad.

I showed him to the living room where he looked around, his eyes lingering on the photos of James and I, there were quite a few, his face looked pained at the one where James is kissing my cheek as I laugh, we had taken a similar one once upon a time - I bet he was thinking the same thing.

"Nice place,"

I sit on the sofa, my legs tucked under me. "Thanks,"

Harly came running out, jumping and sniffing at Harry excitedly. He laughed playing with her. "Hello big girl," He continued to fuss with her. "God, she's grown,"

I smile.

He sat opposite me on the other sofa, Harly sniffing still at his feet. I'd wondered if she recognised him at all. "I couldn't believe you moved,"

I tilt my head. "Why?"

"Just.. bold, isn't it? To move out of the country."

I shrug. "I wanted to, I couldn't stay in London forever."

"It's quite a suffocating place, isn't it?"

We held eye contact for a second or two until I looked away, I didn't understand what was going on; was I happy with this? Was he? You could tell by the silence that we were both in our heads, both in different places, both changed people now.

"How has the tour been?" I ask. "I mean, I know you did well on the uk leg."

"Really?"

"I work for a magazine.. news travels."

He nods. "Yeah.. I loved every second. I'm looking forward to this tour in America."

I swallow with a nod. "Food? I er.. just cooked a pizza,"

"That's great, thank you."

He follows me into the kitchen, I point to where the plates were as I cut up the pizza, I then point to the cutlery drawer.

"It's weird when you don't know where anything is.." He mumbled opening cupboards again.

"Glasses are to the right of the fridge," I answer.

He opens it immediately seeing my 'H' mug and James' 'J' mug. He got them as a joke but we genuinely use them everyday.

"Where is James?" Harry asks, there was no emotion to his voice as he placed the glasses on the table.

He sat down as I gave him some pizza, then myself some. I sat down drinking some water he'd just poured.

"He's at his place."

Harry nods silently. "Live far?"

I shake my head. "Ten minute drive."

"Is he.. is he good to you?"

I caught his eye, his face solemn. "Very good to me."

"Good."

"I read you have a girlfriend now?"

"Rachel," He answers, biting into his pizza, a string of cheese hanging from his mouth, I laugh instantly taking my tissue and wiping his mouth. I freeze at the action before sitting back in my place.