Chapter 31;

Holly's POV

I woke up at around three am to a huge clash of thunder, as the second strike hit again it basically lit my entire room up - I screamed hiding under my covers, Harly was on my bed too.

It hit again and I started to cry, I may sound like a huge baby but I hate thunder and lightening.

When the next crash hit my door opened. Harry rushed to my side and lay beside me. I curled into his chest, his arms wrapping around me firmly.

"It's okay babe," He cooed kissing my hair, stroking my back soothingly.

Another crash of thunder came and I shook even harder in his arms, he kissed my forehead wiping my tears before placing me back on his chest again.

When I stopped shaking he started to softly sing to me.

'I been thinking about the nights, and the dangerous tricks
People play on the eyes of the innocent..'

I calmed down as he sang to me, focussing only on his voice.

'But believe me,
I'm not trying to deceive ya, I promise falling for me
Wont be a mistake..'

I smile as he kisses my forehead and continues to sing, it wasn't a song I'd ever heard him sing.. or at least I didn't think I'd heard him song.

It was a cute song and I could tell by the way he sang it that it meant at lot to him, it wasn't a song written for him, but by him.

"That's a lovely song," I compliment when he finishes.

"Thanks,"

"I love your singing voice,"

"I love you Hol,"

I smile slowly leaning in to kiss him on the lips. We kiss for a few minutes when another crash of thunder hits and I cower, he pulls me close to him and kisses me every so often.

"Stay with me Harry,"

"Of course."

"Don't.. don't leave Harry."

"I'm here,"

- - - -

The next morning I woke up tangled with Harry, his face pressed against the pillow, an arm over my waist - another over his head.

"Wakey, wakey." I smile snuggling into him.

"Mm, no."

"Harry.." I giggle as he gently tickles my sides.

"Let's just stay here."

"Won't you get bored?"

"Of being in bed with you?" He opens one eye. "Not likely,"

"Well I'll be bored.."

He pulls me to straddle him but I have to stop him because of my ankle, instead - he straddles me.

"I'm offended Miss McIntyre," He smirks taking my arms and holding them above my head. He leans in and kisses me a few times before sitting back up.

"What are we doing Harry?"

"Well I'm straddling you-"

"No, no. Us, me and you."

He chews his lip. "I've told you, you know I want you and only you. You're it for me Hol. You always have been."

"What if someday I'm not?"

He shakes his head. "Impossible."

"You promise?"

"Until the day my heart stops beating."

"We will always be honest with each other okay?"

He nods. "And loyal,"

"And respectful."

"And passionate," He smirks kissing me.

"And happy,"

He smiles. "I always want us happy."

"Then let there be an us,"

He grins before kissing me over and over. I think we kiss for at least half an hour before I decide it's time for us to get some breakfast.

"Do we tell people or..?"

I shrug. "It's up to you, I know you're a huge popstar now." I tease as he rolls his eyes handing me a tea.

"I go to LA soon, come with me? Please?"

I sigh. "I want to but-"

"Then do, don't think about it just do it."

I smile. "You really want me to come to LA?"

"Course,"

"Fine, I will. One condition."

"Tell me,"

"Make me some pancakes." I grin.

He laughs kissing me before heading to find the ingredients. "Of course master," He replies in a strange voice, I think he was trying to do the golum voice - didn't work.

"You're an idiot," I laugh shaking my head as I watch him dance to the radio he turned on.

He looks over his shoulder and smiles. "Love you,"

I smile sweetly. "I love you too."

_______________________

A/N:

Next chapter is the last chapter EVER. I know let's cry together.

I need more comments on this story guys come on!!

Also don't forget Drifted is my other story, I'll be focussing on that once this is finished.. depending how the comments go I MIGHT update the last ever chapter tonight, or wait for a couple days...

x x