Chapter 4;

Harry's POV

From what I heard from Eleanor, Holly was doing pretty well in New York. I went over to have a drink with Louis when she returned, she spoke about how they planned for the wedding, how she showed her around New York.

The painful question of whether she'd met someone new was playing on my mind, but I knew I couldn't ask. She must have met someone.

Apparently she was in better shape, she'd changed her hair too. This was just what I was getting from Eleanor, I tried not to seem eager when she spoke about her. But she knew, she knew that every single day for the past year and how ever many months that I've missed her. Everything about her.

I sat on the comfortable sofa, smile upon my face as per. The chat show host was introducing me, reeling off my stats, talking into the camera as if I wasn't there.

"Harry, how are you?" The overly enthusiastic show host beamed.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?"

"I'm well." She smiled. "So you've had a pretty great year, huh?"

"I have. It's been unbelievable, I've experienced some great things, it's kind of hard to take it all in."

"I bet it is, how do you cope with it?

"I guess being surrounded by the right team, as well as friends and family."

"Now, with all of your success come the rumours and stories. How do you handle those?"

"Pinch of salt. Don't believe everything you read or hear, most of the time it's words that are twisted."

"Do you have someone in your life at the moment?"

I shake my head. "I'm focussing on my career, when the right person comes along then..yeah. Until then, I'm happy being single." I swallow.

"You're a very eligible bachelor, what do you go for in a girl?"

"Someone who.. can banter with me, argue with me." Like Holly. "Someone who's smart, and just.. nice." Like Holly, my brain reminds.

"Important qualities." She smiles. "It was lovely meeting you Harry."

"You too," I reply shaking her hand before waving to the audience who were applauding and wolf whistling.

I made my way backstage whilst the tv host talked back to the camera about how I'd be joining them again to sing my newest single later.

"You did good," Lou complimented touching up my face and hair. She was hired months ago by the record label as my makeup and hair artist. She slowly became my closest friend, her daughter Lux calling me uncle already. Of course there were rumours about us dating but I expelled them as quickly as they arose.

"Thanks," I huff checking my phone, I hadn't had any texts which wasn't surprising, i still click her name from time to time - tempted just send a quick hi, but I know I can't. Her numbers probably different now anyway.

I somehow go onto scrolling through old photos of us that I hadn't been able to delete, I'd kept every photo we ever took, from dates to South France to Paris, I couldn't stomach the thought of her now making new memories with a new guy somewhere.

"She's pretty," Lou spoke looking down at a photo I had up, it was of Holly when we went to the Brits, the last photo I ever took of her. I didn't appreciate her enough, her lean legs, her button nose, her blue eyes.

"Yeah."

"Do you miss her?"

I stroked the photo before pressing the home button, my home screen now a photo of Australia when I visited, my lockscreen of me, Gemma and Isobel.

"Every day," I locked my phone before shoving it in my pocket.

"Well, we go to America soon. Reach out to her."

Lux came over and sat in my lap, a doll in her fingers.

"I can't," I shake my head. "So much has changed, it would be foolish of me."

"Okay," She sighs. "If you think so.."

We were silent after that, my mind far away whilst she attended to Lux who was now crying over something.

What would happen if I did reach out to her?

______________________
A/N:

Guys... I know you like Harry and Holly together blah blah blah but it won't just happen. It's going to be a while for it all to kick off so if you're not happy don't read.

Sorry if I sound rude but, yeah.

Vote / Comment :)

x x